At Spotify, we’ve connected millions of people to their favorite songs and created a service that people use to discover and enjoy music they love. We aim to change the game across the world, and we’ll need some very talented people to help us achieve our mission.
We are looking for an outstanding Ad Sales Account Director to join our team in Frankfurt. We’re looking for someone with a proven record of revenue generation and a deep interest and passion for online media and innovation. We want someone who loves our product and knows how to sell creative solutions for clients and partners. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music.
What you’ll do
- Grow advertising revenues by creating, maintaining, and sustaining relationships with media agencies, creative agencies, and clients directly
- Your focus will be on selling audio ads, video formats and other ad space
- You will be addressing agencies and clients merely with a classical approach, nevertheless, you will be working in a digital environment
- Focus on brand sell, educating as well as special products and inspiring our clients to use Spotify to enhance their business with Spotify
- You will work across multiple departments internally, i.e. radio, digital, programmatic, branded content and innovation teams, ads traffic, etc.
- Externally you will coordinate the communications planning teams, strategic planners, client service managers, and buyers to create successful ad campaigns
- Represent Spotify at events and serve as a brand ambassador
Who you are
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.
- You have 5+ years of experience in an (online) sales role or at a media agency. Plus with a Bachelor’s degree in business studies or an equivalent education
- You have profound knowledge on offline and online media and the mechanisms how media channels function as well as a good understanding of classical planning parameters and digital advertising metrics.
- You are a good at networking with solid contacts in media agencies and to advertisers directly
- You have the ability to be creative in finding client solutions
- You have strong presentation and negotiation skills and the ability to close deals. You have dexterity in creating reports and presentations using Excel, PowerPoint, Keynote, etc
- You drive things forward, yet you are a team player
- You are fluent in German and English in word and in written language
- You are able to work in a start-up, exciting environment and across external and internal teams to deliver creative, fresh campaign