The IMI Account Director is an energetic and persuasive leader who thrives in a fast pace environment. This dynamic individual will be client facing and responsible for the success and growth of the client accounts. We are looking for a dynamic people-person, who thoroughly enjoys problem solving through strategic initiatives and positive relationship building both with internal teams and client accounts.
NEED TO HAVE
- Strong ability to developing a rapport, being the client advocate, and continuously keeping the client’s best interests in mind.
- Excellent communication skills, who consistently exhibits passion and knowledge for all things digital.
- Deep understanding about various industries and is capable of applying a wide variety of digital marketing strategies to assigned accounts.
- Ability to build and maintain client relationships while utilizing strategy and extensive digital knowledge to grow and foster the accounts.
- Digital campaign strategy management experience, able to lead and coordinate with the project management office (PMO) and professional service staff as a collaborative team.
- Skills to drive the processes, procedures; while working together to manage timelines to ensure that deliverables are completed on time and without error.
- 5+ years of agency experience as an Account Manager or equivalent with 8+ years in the digital industry
- Exceptional proficiency with Google Analytics, Microsoft Office
- Have BA or BS undergraduate degree, preferably in Business Marketing
- In depth understanding of all aspects of digital marketing including: strategy, analysis, and execution of SEO, Paid Media /Display Media, Social Media, Email Marketing, Web Development / Design, Conversion Rate Optimization, and mobile advertising.
- Ability to analyze websites and make actionable recommendations for improving usability, performance, and conversions
- Ability to provide superior customer service and demonstrate expert knowledge of the product and the client’s business
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, excellent presentation and client facing skills, great research and problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated, flexible and a team player.
- Possess a great deal of initiative, energy, leadership while possessing a high level of professionalism, and adaptability.
We’re looking for transformative thinkers that thrive on enacting change and sparking conversations. We empower our teams to disrupt the status quo and identify unconsidered needs for our clients and their customers. Our team is the ultimate matchmaker between brand and consumer.
We are looking for the authentic, the artistic, the agile and the aspirational to join our team. Are you a fit?
People + Performance + Values = IMI Culture
Our people make the difference, and our VALUES define who we are:
· Teamwork – We foster a collaborative environment free from silos and micromanagement
· Everyone has a voice – You will be heard. Have a good idea? Bring it to the table. We’re all ears.
· Excellence – Nothing that leaves IMI is anything short of perfect.
· Attention to detail – We are meticulous and detail-oriented team to make our work shine.
· Growth – Clear career pathing help our agency grow and nurture the best and brightest.
· Balance – Hard work is rewarded with awesome perks.