Taboola is changing the way people around the world connect to content they may like and never knew existed. We now reach over 1B people and our personalization technology generates over 350B monthly recommendations on Aol, MSN, USA Today, NBC, The Weather Channel and thousands of other sites. We’re one of the fastest growing companies on the planet. Opportunities abound, the pace is quick and career growth is uncapped.
Do you have management chops? Are you a detail-oriented, analytical thinker with a keen sense for business? Are you a shrewd negotiator who develops deep relationships, both internally and externally?
If so, we’re looking for you. As an Account Director of Publisher Partnerships, reporting to VP of Sales, you will focus on our Enterprise Accounts and lead a team of 3-5 Partner Managers. The Account Director will be responsible for the overall growth of a large, dynamic book of business and the development of strong relationships with the biggest publishers and media companies in the world. This person will manage and mentor a team to exceed internal goals and foster a positive team environment.
Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate a history of revenue attainment, and strong managerial skills from previous experience.
- Lead a team of Partner Managers to deliver excellent customer service and provide consultative support for publishers’ strategy and execution.
- Track and analyze performance for book of business to ensure all accounts are meeting or exceeding sales plans.
- Be the “face of the account team” for executives internally and senior level client relationships.
- Develop expert-level understanding Taboola’s platform & value proposition. Discover growth opportunities and eliminate business obstacles.
- Maintain active customer conversations through regular and consistent engagement, demonstrating your market knowledge and industry expertise.
- Manage the preparation and presentation of performance reports and market insights to partners to further support growth opportunities and recommendations.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and team leaders to inform product alignment for account growth.
- Partner with our Media Sales Team to grow revenue for publishers.
- Successful candidates for this position will have an ability to attract and build a team of strong, talented partner managers - including hiring, implementing training plans for new team members and career development plans for the entire team.
Desired Experience and Education:
- BA/BS required; MBA or equivalent preferred
- 8+ years of experience in online advertising (publisher experience preferred)
- 2+ years of people management experience with proven success in hiring and developing talent
- Proven success in maintaining and growing revenue from client accounts
- Very strong analytical thinking abilities, project management and organization skills
- Ability to present persuasive arguments to support recommendations internally and externally
- Strong oral and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively to a C-level audience
- Must be willing to travel for client meetings