Location - UK
At Cyara, we are changing the speed and quality with which the world’s leading brands implement their software, and we’re assuring that their Customers are getting the best possible customer journey be it voice or via digital channels. Whether they are using Waterfall or Agile, DevOps and/or CI/CD, our application is creating positive change.
As the industry leader, we build software that enables the world’s most recognized brands - including eBay, Tesla, and American Express - discover, test, and monitor their CX for the contact center, and our measurable ROI has propelled our growth and the need for additional experienced AEs.
You will be responsible for net new customer acquisition, and achieving assigned sales quotas and goals.
- Work with customers and prospects to develop a deep understanding of their needs and translate those needs into product requirements that meet their business goals
- Cross-sell and up-sell services and solutions to assigned existing accounts
- Qualify new sales opportunities for prospects and assigned current customers
- Conduct onsite or online presentations that showcase the services and products of the company to customers
- Develop proposals, quotes and respond to RFP/RFI documents
- Effectively communicate capabilities and benefits of solutions and manage prospect expectations throughout the lifecycle of the account
- Bachelor's Degree highly regarded or extensive industry experience
- Minimum seven (5) years of direct sales experience within the enterprise software industry, selling complex software solutions of contact center technology products i.e. Predictive dialers, IVR, Call Recording, WFO, ERP, CRM or related system sales.
- Must have demonstrated track record of sales success with high value technology products/solutions.
- Must be able to prospect and identify business opportunities, conduct needs analysis and present and close solutions sales to targeted accounts.
- Professional presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal are required with the ability to penetrate and establish relationships with customer's senior level executives.
- Must possess excellent negotiation and closing skills with the proven ability to qualify prospects from both an operational and financial standpoint
- Ability to travel as needed