Our growth targets are ambitious, and we need engaging, collaborative, successful sales people who have the skills, experience and track record to make an impact. As a team member in these fast growing, exciting space, you will have the opportunity to help grow and shape the future of learning and engagement that will have significant impact on our customers’ business.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record and business background with knowledge and interest in a range of vertical markets, that enables them to engage, interact and educate at the CxO/VP level.
- Manage the end to end sales process through lead generation and discovery to contract negation.
- Deliver against all revenue targets and all key performance metrics.
- Create and maintain a sales pipeline to ensure over-achievement through a combination of cold calling, email campaigns and market sector knowledge/ intelligence.
- Manage and close complex sales-cycles with multiple C Level stakeholders.
- Engage with prospects to position Fuse solutions through strategic, consultative and value-based selling.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to maximize customer success and revenue generation.
- Represent Fuse trade shows at industry events, networking and when presenting our solutions.
- Document daily activity in SalesForce to track performance.
- Accurately forecast and deliver revenue to deadlines.
- Proven track record of selling software into large/complex accounts.
- 2+ years applicable sales experience (preferably in SaaS).
- Knowledge of software contract terms and conditions with the ability to create fair transactions.
- Strong negotiation and accurate forecasting skills.
- Demonstrated ability to find, manage and close high-level business in an evangelist sales environment.
- Ability to assess business opportunities and use data to inform decision making and persuade others.
- Ability to manage a large number of prospect situations simultaneously while positioning company products against direct and indirect competitors.