Ladders is the home for $100K+ careers. We focus on careers, professional growth and office lifestyle of the top 25% of the workforce. With Ladders News, we provide the information and entertainment that our audience needs for lifelong career success, while Ladders Jobs is the largest source for $100K+ jobs in the US and Canada. Our mission is to “lead the leaders” -- our 10 million members represent the leading people in their companies, their communities, and their profession.
Reporting to the VP Sales, the Account executive is responsible for developing and executing new business opportunities as well as growing existing accounts. We are looking for true hunters whose goal is to maximize sales, profits and visibility of Ladders the Account Executive role exists to communicate Ladders’ differentiated message to key decision-makers, demonstrating how the Ladders Recruiting Solutions Programs can help clients find top talent faster. The Account Executive is expected to manage their time and customer engagement effectively to deliver the highest revenue return.
What you'll be doing:
- Proactively identify, prospect and pursue new business to achieve revenue targets
- Continuously build sales pipeline and close deals
- Meet and exceed revenue quotas
- Provide accurate forecasting to sales management
- Engage decision-makers to introduce services, via phone (warm/cold calling) and in-person when necessary
- Sell prepackaged and custom Ladders recruiting solutions to fit the client’s needs
- Develop, manage, and build a network with corporate HR departments, hiring managers and recruiters.
- Deliver an exceptional experience to all clients and colleagues
- Establish and maintain good customer relations, with both internal and external customers
- Drive opportunities from inception to completion and manage the flow of projects
- Asses, clarify and communicate customer needs to drive better customer service and satisfaction
What we're looking for:
- Consistent track record of over-achieving quota in past roles
- BA/BS or equivalent
- 5+ years of sales or account management experience
- Experience working with Enterprise direct to address HR and Staffing needs; Recruiters with direct brand experience
- Net new business hunter background-clear understanding of pipeline development and management.
- Proven ability to navigate opportunities through a sales process to a successful conclusion.
- A team player, a winner.
- Proficient time management and prioritization skills; proven abilities in a customer-oriented, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Detail-oriented with exact attention to tactical execution and follow-through.
- Self-motivated with high degree of initiative and drive.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and critical-thinking abilities
- Mature and self-confident
- Ability to work in high-energy, competitive start-up environment