Teads is on the hunt for an Account Executive, for our growing team in Dallas! Your primary focus will be to promote the sale of our platform to key brand accounts across the territory.
- Prospecting and closing business with a targeted list of agency and advertiser accounts
- Developing strong, mutually beneficial relationships with clients and split partners
- Working closely with internal teams to ensure a united vision when corresponding with clients
- Representing Teads in the online marketplace and becoming an active Brand Advocate
- Working closely with Client Services, Ad Operations, and Sales Planning, to ensure client campaign expectations are communicated internally
- Ensuring a high level of client satisfaction to generate renewals and increase incremental revenue
- 3-5 years of prior digital media sales experience is required, ideally within mobile or video
- Strong programmatic and managed service knowledge/experience
- Previous tech platform experience
- Deep relationships with contacts at top-tier agencies and advertisers
- Understanding of the digital video marketplace
- Desire to work in a changing, fast-paced start up
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Driven, passionate, and an ultimate team player
- BS/BA degree or equivalent work experience
===== ABOUT TEADS ======
Teads, The Global Media Platform, is the single access point for advertisers to connect to the world’s best publishers and reach an audience of over 1.5 billion people every month.
Teads’ made-for-mobile ad experiences deliver the best combination of mass reach and brand safety in the market. Teads’ end-to-end platform provides a sustainable advertising ecosystem that respectfully connects brands to consumers. Teads demand-side, sell-side and creative technology delivers effective and engaging advertising experiences for consumers, guaranteed outcomes for brands, and ultimately powers publishers with better monetization solutions to fund quality journalism.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies and publishers through a team of 800+ people in 26 countries.
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, and represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations and gender identities.