It’s exciting times at Vidsy, having started from a London coffee shop in late 2014 to being named as one of Wired’s 2019 hottest start-ups and scaling to a growing team of 70+ globally across Europe (London HQ) and the US (New York).
After a hugely successful US Launch in Jan 2019, Vidsy US scaled to multi $M sales through direct partnerships with Fortune 500 brands including: L’Oreal, Amazon, Unilever, Warner Brothers and BMW. In addition to also establishing strategic partnerships with Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, Google, Twitter and TikTok.
As we enter our exciting next phase of growth we’re looking for an experienced and driven Account Executive (or as it’s known within our structure, a Client Partner), who is ready to jump into a fast paced martech start-up and own a client vertical within our growing Commercial Team.
This is a unique opportunity for a highly motivated, self-starter to work directly with our Founders and leadership to execute upon Vidsy’s ambitious US go-to-market strategy and become a founding team member in our fast growing national sales organization.
Role & Responsibilities
- Develop and deliver a strategy for selling directly to targeted key accounts and new prospects across select key verticals including CPG, Finance, Tech, Entertainment, and more.
- Manage new business development, create and execute account strategies, close enterprise-level deals and manage strategic market expansion in your territory for our leading creative production solution.
- Develop an Enterprise Account Plan for each strategic account, then drive the execution of that plan to success.
- Develop relationships and engage with Senior Brand Marketers and Executives to introduce and position Vidsy’s market leading offer and manage the end to end business development process to closure. This includes defining best in class creative production solutions to address the client’s needs, agreeing pricing and commercial contracts and building a delivery programme together with the wider Vidsy delivery team and the client.
- Diligently, manage, forecast and lead your sales activity/pipeline in the Vidsy pipeline and CRM tool to meet sales targets and company goals.
- Present best in class solutions using appropriate sales approaches and techniques, including the wider Vidsy team and/or consultative presentations and efforts.
- Develop deep client relationships and become a trusted advisor to our clients.
- Work collaboratively with Vidsy’s client management organization to ensure successful implementation of customer solutions and anticipate and grow new opportunities.
- Be an eloquent advocate for the Vidsy solution in the wider market and ecosystem.
- Work collaboratively with Vidsy platform partners to drive and grow revenue.
- Strong commercial and technical aptitude, and the ability to position the benefits of Vidsy’s products, as well as the strategic mindset to drive and execute martech enterprise sales processes.
- Proven success selling complex B2B marketing solutions to a diverse buying community, including C-level executives, Brand Marketers, procurement teams and campaign operations.
- 6+ years (or equivalent) experience in sales - preferably Enterprise Digital Marketing Solutions.
- Carried and exceeded quotas of $1M+ per year (consistent earnings over-achievement in past roles).
- Excellent communication, both written and oral.
- A high degree of empathy and passion to deliver excellent results for our clients
- Strong commercial understanding and ability to structure strong value propositions and commercials corresponding to clients’ requirements and corporate needs.
- Consultative sales style with the ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment.
- Consistent track record of success, closing complex and technical sales in highly competitive markets.
- A team player, able to motivate and orchestrate across functions to close and deliver client solutions.
- Organisation skills and diligence in tracking all customer engagement and activity through the use of internal tools.
- Highly competitive, uncapped commission structure.
- Share options.
- Health, dental and vision benefits.
- 20 vacation days, plus Federal Days and our end of year break between too.
Diversity at Vidsy
Vidsy is working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we believe different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make a better workplace, and ultimately better products.
Vidsy doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected class.