Are you ready for a new way of working? Automox is launching organizations into the future with cloud-native IT operations. By ditching clunky legacy tools and automating soul-crushing manual tasks, IT admins can get back to more exciting, strategic work. Behind our effortlessly modern platform is a group of builders, innovators, and entrepreneurial thinkers breaking the status quo–and having a lot of fun doing it. Our values, culture, and community are shaped by real people doing really extraordinary work.
Our award-winning answer to modern IT operations and best-in-class results earned Automox four straight quarters of record growth. We are now trusted by more than 2,500 leading companies and MSPs worldwide, including NASA, Yale, Xerox, Allbirds, and Unicef.
We are looking for an experienced, energetic Account Exec who can continue to capitalize on our growth potential for the UK market.
Operating a channel first model, it is paramount that the successful candidate understands the importance of working in unison with our valued partners.
The successful candidate will be responsible for driving the UK quota with key partners and working closely with the channel team in achieving objectives.
At the heart of our work here at Automox is to raise the world's security confidence. We are seeking a results-driven Account Executive to join our world-class team. You will evangelize our modern security patching cloud platform to prospective customers. This role requires self-motivated individuals and great teammates who are passionate about SaaS and leading the end-to-end sales cycle. Successful candidates will have demonstrated the ability to identify and bring in new business with their outstanding knowledge of the product and the customer base of IT and Security Ops managers. Technical conversations and demos have become a critical part of our successful process.
THE FUN STUFF:
- Drive Automox’s new business revenue growth.
- Exceed monthly sales revenue targets while contributing to overall team goals.
- Maintain customer database integrity, maintain complete/accurate records of sales activity in support systems of record and individual follow up systems/processes.
- Bring a great attitude as we develop a new team and all the fun that comes with building a great sales and overall company culture.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- 2-5 years of experience hunting and closing new business sales in the software security industry or equivalent
- Experience successfully working in the Channel Sales Ecosystem
- Self-starter, proactive, motivated, responsible with a passion for customer engagement
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, professional and confident phone/email skills
- Ability to work toward common goals in a self-directed team environment with minimal supervision
- Comfortable with, and enjoy, a challenging sale, helping IT Managers and decision-makers see value in evolving their approach to security
- Possess an affinity for SaaS with technical aptitude to convey/articulate value-based propositions to a technical audience, including C-level
- Demonstrated track record of meeting and exceeding quota
- You have the ability to work cross-functionally, lead projects, and make things happen
- You take what you do seriously, but you do not take yourself seriously.
Automox is the cloud-native IT operations platform for modern organizations. It makes it easy to keep every endpoint automatically configured, patched, and secured – anywhere in the world. With the push of a button, IT admins can fix critical vulnerabilities faster, slash cost and complexity, and win back hours in their day. The future of IT Operations is cloud-native – and right now. Will you join us?
TOTAL REWARDS: Thrive with Us
Beyond the Status Quo
Equity for Full-Time Employees
28 days' holiday a year, inclusive of any bank/public holidays
Health & Wellness
£80 per month Supplemental Benefits Allowance
Happiness & Well-Being
£40 per month Lifestyle Spending Allowance
£40 per month Internet Reimbursement
£615 Home office stipend
£7,950 Adoption Benefit
Automox is a fully distributed company and we are adding our first employees in the United Kingdom.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse company culture. Automox is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any legally protected status.