Do you have a mind for marketing, are passionate about making your customers successful, and are a demo god with a track record of killing your numbers? This is an amazing early-career opportunity to earn your stripes driving rapid enablement and conversion against quota within an inbound SaaS trial customer base.
We’re looking for a motivated self-starter who has a consultative sales or sales development approach, a successful track record growing inside sales, and polished presentation skills. You must demonstrate all the behaviors associated with a high performance sales culture, specifically managing a pipeline of new business opportunities and delivering results against a quota. This individual will provide the best sales experience possible for our customers.
- Hitting monthly and quarterly quotas
- Be a marketing consultant by developing a deep understanding of the product, being hands-on, and helping customers meet their marketing and business goals
- Prioritize and manage high volumes of 100% inbound leads on a monthly cycle
- Close customers within our Free Trial cycle, while delivering a red-carpet experience
- Deliver high-impact group product demos
- Quickly gain a strong understanding of the Autopilot platform and customer needs, in order to troubleshoot and rapidly resolve inquiries
Skills and experience required
- 1-3 years of software sales experience, preferably in a marketing automation, CRM, marketing technology, or SaaS space
- 0-1 years of closing experience
- Proven track record of hitting and achieving monthly or quarterly quotas
- Able to thrive in a startup environment— you move quickly, think strategically, and want to be part of building something from ground up
- Evidence of being a product-centric sales or consulting professional
- Ability to multi-task a high volume of Salesforce Leads, emails, and Zendesk tickets at all times
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills – both verbal and written
- Demonstrated ability to deal with change and be a team player
Perks of being an Autopilot-er
- Join a team of remarkable, innovative and social people
- Own a part of Autopilot: every team member receives generous stock options
- 100% healthcare & dental
- 401k plan
- Generous PTO
- Catered lunches, snacks and beverages
- Great setups: stand up/sit desks, large monitors and a new MacBook laptop
- Centrally located office in SoMa (2nd & Howard, opposite the LinkedIn building)
- Dogs, bikes and fun all permitted in office
- Long term opportunities to grow, learn and needle move your career
Autopilot is on a mission to help marketers create remarkable customer journeys and drive revenue. Our visual canvas interface includes automation features for acquiring, nurturing and growing customers, while the platform connects with Salesforce, Slack, Segment, Twilio, and 500+ other apps. Autopilot helps customers like Lyft, Mixpanel, Dolby, Freshdesk, LiveChat, and thousands more to gain a centralized view their contacts, and personalize real-time messaging and lifecycle content nurturing across online, offline, and mobile channels.
Founded in 2012, Autopilot is based in San Francisco and has raised $20.5M in venture funding. Backers include Salesforce Ventures, Rembrandt Venture Partners, Stage One Capital, Southern Cross Venture Partners, Blackbird Ventures, Tim Draper, and Terry Garnett.