Help Stripe win new users.
As an Account Executive at Stripe, you will drive Stripe’s future growth engine by building relationships with prospective clients and turning them into happy Stripe users. You’ll manage inbound leads (as the first point of contact for many new and growing businesses interested in Stripe) and handle the full sales cycle right through to onboarding new users.
You are an adept salesperson, capable of engaging in business-level and technical conversations at multiple levels of the organisation, including CTO, COO, and CFO. You have experience working with startups or small/medium businesses. You have an understanding of the buyer journey and can lead short, single stakeholder deals as well as complex multi-party sales in a highly consultative manner. You are used to building value in competitive situations and enjoy working on products that require deep product understanding, combined with technical knowledge. Finally, you’ll develop scalable strategies and repeatable processes that enable us to amplify the number of new businesses joining Stripe.
If you’re hungry, smart, persistent, and a great teammate, we want to hear from you!
## You will:
- Identify high-potential prospective users from inbound leads and through proactive outbound activity
- Own the full sales cycle from lead to close for startups and small/medium businesses
- Lead and contribute to team projects to develop and refine our sales process
- Engage with Product, Marketing and User Operations teams to help amplify our growth trajectory
## We’re looking for someone who has:
- 2-5 years of sales or prospecting experience, preferably at a technology company, with a track record of top performance
- Fluent English and preferably, Polish or another regional language.
- Ability to understand the Stripe API and build great relationships with highly technical customers
- Ability to understand complex requirements and craft custom solutions
- Strong analytical and quantitative capabilities including comfort with basic modeling
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- Strong interest in technology
## Nice to haves:
- Prior experience at a growth stage Internet/software company
- Prior experience in the payments industry
## You should include these in your application:
- A resume or LinkedIn profile
This job has been filled or removed by Stripe.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Account Executive CEE job post.✕