Culver City, CA
Criteo (CRTO) delivers personalized performance marketing at an extensive scale. Measuring return on post-click sales, Criteo makes ROI transparent and easy to measure. Criteo has over 2,200 employees in 30 offices across the Americas, EMEA and Asia-Pacific, serving 13,000 advertisers worldwide and with direct relationships with 17,500 publishers.
Why work for us?
We are innovative, passionate, fearless, creative, driven, and adaptable. Our core values are at the heart of who we are. We have a spontaneous and vibrant culture, and we truly believe in team spirit and collaboration.
What will you be doing?
As an Account Executive you will help to grow the customer base for a highly regarded marketing technology company with a proven track record and experienced management team.
Your job will focus on creating tangible sales opportunities through lead prospecting, education and follow up. This is an excellent opportunity to get involved in a growing organization with room for professional growth.
• Proactively generate new business
• Work with Account Management team to follow up on new business leads
• Create and deliver new business pitches
•Maintain a pipeline of new business opportunities including forecasting monthly and quarterly revenues
• Manage and deliver annual agency sales strategy
• Work closely with account management to ensure expertise on product
• Meet/Exceed monthly, quarterly and annual revenue goals according to sales plan
• Meet and exceed personal development target goals on a quarterly basis
• Establish relationships with key agency people at target clients
• Communicate on-going contact/sales activities through sales pipeline reports, regular sales meetings.
• Report & update weekly on activity status and next steps related to specific opportunities, soliciting support as required
• Display a thorough understanding of the online advertising and ad technology sector, and Criteo's competitive advantages
What do we NEED?
• Demonstrated experience in successfully driving revenue streams with agencies in the digital media or technology space
Criteo, the global leader in scalable personalized retargeting solutions, is growing its US Operation and looking for aggressive and motivated professionals with varying levels of experience to be an integral part of its continued success.
For more information, please visit http://www.criteo.com. Find us on LinkedIn and learn more about us at Glassdoor!
*Criteo is an equal opportunity employer.
This job has been filled or removed by criteo.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Account Executive job post.✕