The Existing User team is responsible for the growth and expansion of Stripe’s large and fast growing clients. From B2C marketplaces like TaskRabbit and Handy, to ecommerce and retail companies like Warby Parker and Glossier -- Stripe powers payments for today’s most innovative businesses. As an Account Executive, you’ll manage existing relationships to identify new opportunities and expand Stripe’s footprint within existing accounts. Specifically, we’re looking for someone who can execute on long-term sales strategies, engage with internal and external stakeholders, align on technical and business requirements with product teams, lead commercial negotiations, and close deals.
Location: Berlin, Frankfurt or Munich.
What you’ll achieve:
- Work with existing Stripe customers to develop and execute long-term sales strategies to expand Stripe’s revenue
- Own the full sales cycle, from business case development, to deal structuring and negotiating, to close
- Drive deal strategy and commercial negotiations for large, complex renewals
- Develop relationships with executive stakeholders within your book of business
- Be responsible for account mapping and coordinating effective meetings with the appropriate external stakeholders expanding the customer relationship
- Lead and contribute to team projects to develop and refine our sales process and help shape the Stripe sales culture
We’re looking for someone with:
- 6+ years of sales experience, preferably selling a technical product, with a track record of top performance.
- Ability to understand technical requirements and craft solutions across multiple products
- Ability to develop and execute account plans spanning multiple business units across complex organizations
- A knack for working well with a wide range of people, both internally and externally.
- Strong presentation skills, particularly for in-person meetings with multiple stakeholders
- Proven ability to lead complex negotiations involving bespoke commercial agreements
- Superior verbal and written communication skills in English and German
- Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- Strong interest in technology and a deep understanding of the space
You should include these in your application:
- Your resume and/or LinkedIn profile