Planday's workforce management platform improves the lives of shift workers across the globe by digitizing and integrating systems and administrative tasks; helping save time and money to focus on the things that really matter.
At the core of Planday’s engine is a Sales team that drives the continual scaling of our business and our product, and in 2020 Planday's growth strategy has seen our lead generation turn actively outbound.
To help mentor a local team of junior SDRs, and to take on the core responsibility of closing regional deals, we are now hiring for a mid/senior Account Executive for the Danish market, based out of our Copenhagen HQ.
As our new AE, you will work independently towards high-activity targets. You will set an example of well-structured work methods for our team, working with a deeply established brand in our Scandinavian target industries to:
- Qualify, nurture and convert SDR-provided opportunities into new accounts and revenue
- Build your own leads, deals and partnerships within the mid-to-large-scale business space
- Exceed both personal and team targets, throughout all steps of the B2B sales cycle
You are our ideal Account Executive if you have:
- Native-level fluency in Danish, English, and potentially another Scandinavian language
- A strong, successful background in SaaS outbound sales/account management, defined by lasting relationships and true buy-in to your sold products
- The philosophy and structure for an independent, quantified, activity-based way of working, and the experience of mentoring and inspiring others in this approach
- A consultative sales style with strong analytical skills, to understand how to best help our customers overcome their staffing-related challenges
- In this role you will take responsibility for generating revenue in Planday's largest market, working alongside Clarence Willard and the other AEs in the Nordic sales team to shape a high-activity leadership role in relation to our new SDR structure
- The position comes with a great deal of flexibility and independence, and offers a competitive base salary along with an attractive commission model
- You will work primarily out of our brand new central Copenhagen HQ, with the added benefits of included lunch, snacks and other amenities
- This is an ideal opportunity to join a European scale-up tech company and, together with a team of high performers, reach the ambitious goal of improving the lives of billions of shift workers worldwide!