Onfido’s purpose is to make it easier for people to prove their legal identities online. We verify your government ID and compare it against your facial biometrics, so you can easily access the services you want and need.
Onfido was founded in 2012. Our first aim was to make Onfido the best place to work – a place where our team looks forward to coming every day. Our second was to use technology to make a difference on a global scale.
Traditionally, to make a trusted transaction with someone, you’d need to meet them face-to-face. But with the advent of the internet, we can now transact online with anyone, anywhere in the world. Face-to-face transactions aren’t scalable, but the anonymity of the digital age isn’t secure. Onfido exists to solve that tension.
We're now moving to a new age in which your legal identity is the new currency. It's the key to unlocking access to all the services that you want and need- from banking and car sharing right through to healthcare and voting. And Onfido sits at the heart of that. By using machine learning, we don't need to compromise on scale or security - we can verify the world's identities whilst providing the security of a local village.
We’re looking for a passionate, energetic and experienced Account Executive to play a huge part in our rapid growth plans. You will identify and cultivate relationships with large enterprise clients in the UK and beyond. Your ultimate goal will be to win business for Onfido, raising our profile and becoming a key contributor to our success in the process.
This role will involve:
- Business development - driving and owning the full end-to-end sales cycle from identifying prospective clients to closing business opportunities across a range of industry sectors.
- Market research - prospecting and identifying leads, leveraging personal networks and working with Marketing and Inside Sales.
- Pipeline management - leading all aspects of deal execution, including prioritization of deals, strategic and financial assessment, transaction structuring and negotiation.
- Community engagement - becoming a subject matter expert, able to expand your network by representing Onfido in your target industry sectors.
- Extensive knowledge of selling a technology solution or “Software as a Service”
- Experience selling across Germany
- Experience in owning and managing the sales cycle end-to-end
- Exposure in selling to enterprise clients
- Consistent achievement of hitting and exceeding targets
- Passionate about technology trends and interested in continual learning
- Fluency in German (written and conversational)
Nice to haves:
- Formal sales training experience ie. MEDDIC approach
- Technical product understanding to support on trials and tenders
Values and behaviours:
- Customer-centricity - You think about the customer's problem and how to delight them by providing appropriate solutions
- Take Pride - You take on responsibility for short-term project planning and delivery of outstanding results. You willingly volunteer for opportunities to represent Onfido, e.g. by attending peer networking events or by assisting with company-wide events or initiatives that may not be core to your own role
- Learn Things, Share Them - You promote teamwork through collaborative working and by guiding, coaching and working 1:1 to mentor and give impactful feedback to colleagues. You actively pursue your own professional development by reading articles, attending conferences and meetups and networking informally with senior personnel on matters relating to your own specialism
- Find a Better Way - You proactively troubleshoot and identify risks. You tackles problems of a relatively diverse nature in own area and select appropriate tools to analyse situations and reach useful conclusions
- Succeed Together - You communicate persuasively at all organisational levels and are able to establish consensus and secure agreement. You’re a caring and supportive colleague that contributes meaningfully to team objectives and, via your interactions, helps each member and the team as a whole to perform at their best.
To be a great fit at Onfido, we look for individuals who share our values. We have over 35 nationalities in our growing team, making this an exciting and culturally enriching place to work. Check out the team and Life at Onfido!
We're committed to making Onfido a fantastic place to work, so we go to great lengths to give you what you need to succeed. Currently updating our benefits package.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Onfido. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.