At Fictiv, we’re inspired every day by our customers and teammates.
You’ll have the opportunity to interact with some of the most talented (think electric car company) and creative (think home-sharing website) companies on the planet who make physical products loved by millions. You’ll be surrounded by a wicked team (think PhDs, Ironman athletes, world travelers) who are obsessed with winning the hearts and minds of product engineers and designers who are literally building the future (think autonomous cars)... today.
You’ll bring your sales experience, growth mindset and creativity to create and execute an enterprise sales playbook which generates tons of raving Fictiv fans (and puts our competitors' old-school sales teams to shame).
WIIFU (What's In It For You?)...
Opportunity To Unlock Your Creativity
Think of all the times you were held back from trying new ideas because you were boxed in by bureaucratic legacy processes or old-school tactics. Having a growth mindset is deeply ingrained into our company culture since Day 1: Fictiv is an environment where you have the liberty and support of the team to try big, bold ideas to achieve our sales and customer goals.
Opportunity To Grow Your Career
There are plenty of sales jobs out there. The question is whether any of them will help you grow in your career? Will you be challenged by teammates to achieve your potential? Or are they roles that will ask you to do more of what you've already mastered. At Fictiv, you'll be surrounded by supportive teammates who will push you to be your best through their curiosity and passion.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Prospecting: Find creative ways to develop new relationships with strategic enterprise customers.
- Being Consultative: Take the time to analyze and understand your customers business strategy, future product plans, and expansion activities and align Fictiv where mutually beneficial.
- Collaborating: Help your teammates learn and succeed as fast as you do.
- Closing Deals: Manage a sales cycle which clearly addresses customer priorities, demonstrates Fictiv’s differentiators, and overcomes objections which leads to tons of happy Fictiv customers.
What You Bring To The Team
- You don’t take no for an answer. You find new and creative ways to add value and ultimately win the hearts and minds of your customers.
- You don’t fear failure because you're constantly learning and trying to get better.
- You have an owner mindset: ability and inclination to be hands on in all aspects of the role, while also bringing strategic insights and framework to the sales role
- 3+ years experience prospecting, managing sales cycles and closing enterprise deals
Fictiv is transforming how teams design, develop, and deliver the next generation of hardware products.
Fictiv is a manufacturing platform and the most efficient way to fabricate parts. Powered by a distributed network of highly vetted vendors, Fictiv provides the critical infrastructure teams need to streamline prototyping and accelerate development cycles. The online interface makes it easy for customers to get instant quotes, review manufacturing feedback, and manage orders--all through a single service.
We’re actively seeking potential teammates who can bring diverse perspectives and experience to our culture and company. We believe inclusion is the best way to create a strong, empathetic team.
We encourage applications from members of underrepresented groups, including but not limited to women, members of the LGBTQ community, people of color, people with disabilities, and veterans.