HouseCanary is creating a more efficient real estate marketplace, where its trusted property valuations help consumers and investors enjoy a frictionless experience in buying, financing, and improving their homes. By working directly with institutional investors, HouseCanary already powers more than $200 million in real estate transactions each month. Through partnerships with leading financial institutions, HouseCanary’s ComeHome platform will enable consumers to close on more than $100 billion of real estate transactions this year. HouseCanary recently raised $65M in Series C funding as our team continues our hyper-growth. Founded in 2013, HouseCanary has built its reputation on developing unique analytics for the $30.7 trillion residential real estate market, based on big data and refined through machine learning. By combining this technology with its nationwide brokerage, HouseCanary is uniquely positioned to connect investors and consumers alike to the information that they care most about in an effort to modernize and streamline the home buying and home ownership process.
As a Strategic Account Executive, you will be responsible for selling HouseCanary products and solutions to both real estate investors and real estate lenders within the $30 trillion U.S. single-family home market. You will be working with some of the largest real estate investors and lenders in the U.S. HouseCanary’s industry-leading solutions provide the SaaS and valuations products that our customers need to grow and manage their businesses. You will partner with prospective customers as a trusted advisor to understand their business goals and understand how you can help them drive growth within their organizations. You will be an important member of our HouseCanary team as we build our business. We have a culture of continually investing in our people as they develop within HouseCanary.
What You'll Do
- Work closely with prospective customers as a trusted advisor to deeply understand their unique company challenges, goals and strategy
- Consult with customers to develop solutions that will help them reach their strategic business goals
- Partner with our customers as a quota-carrying ‘new business’ sales professional, responsible for prioritizing your accounts, prospecting, aligning on the best solution, and closing new business
- Contribute to building and growing HouseCanary’s business
What You Have:
- 8+ years in a quota-carrying sales or account management role
- Deep experience in consultative selling and solution selling
- Deep experience navigating ‘enterprise’ sales processes
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Prospecting skills and discovery skills
- Can collaborate with your team in a “win as a team” environment
- Has a drive for results
- Ability to prioritize and plan
- Lifelong learner
- Business acumen
Special Consideration For:
- Startup sales experience
- Experience selling a SaaS-based product
- Real estate investment experience
- Capital markets experience
We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. HouseCanary is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know. In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her, he/him, they/them, etc).