· Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
· Client relationship management experience
· Experience in advertising, media sales and/or business development
· Fluency in both verbal and written English and Portuguese
· Experience of thriving in a target-driven environment (commercial resilience)
· Ability to plan and prioritise your time effectively (plan and prioritise)
· Experience of using insights to drive commercial success (insight-driven storytelling)
· Understanding of solution-based selling (solution-led expertise)
· Ability to drive results and collaborate with major customers, creating relationships across many levels of a client. (understand customer objectives)
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We are looking for an Account Executive to join our team in achieving our goal of empowering businesses to reach, engage and convert their professional audience at scale.
You will be responsible for developing and delivering a sales strategy, selling LinkedIn’s digital marketing solutions to the world’s most sophisticated marketers, helping them connect with our audience of success-driven professionals. Taking a data-driven led approach to sales, your role is to act as a trusted advisor to a number of our top-tier clients. You will develop high-level relationships
to serve as a trusted consultant with major customers to optimize their advertising growth and generate business plans to define your strategies and tactics.
· Manage relationships with [strategic/potential] ads customers for LinkedIn, working closely with C-levels, top executives and decision makers.
· Lead as a disciplined business manager, who is able to map out success for a portfolio of clients for the coming quarters.
· Deliver a consultative sales approach for each client that answers their marketing objectives
· Reach and exceed sales quotas while contributing to overall vertical and team goals
· Lead with insights through smart client research, industry-specific information and trends
· Generate revenue and hit target quota