Mosaic takes over the burden of managing projects, teams and companies with AI-backed project management software. Join us to play a part in what teams all over the world build with our software as we enable them to take on bigger challenges with much larger AI managed teams. This is once in a career opportunity to be part of an early-stage high-performing team and to pursue a world-changing mission.
We're looking for someone to help build the sales organization from the ground up. You'll play a role in developing the processes, the culture, and the performance that drives our growth. Initially, you'll roll up your sleeves and help take deals from the top of funnel (which you'll help build) through to close. As we gain traction, we will look to you to grow and manage a team of high-performing AEs and SDRs.
Background and experience
- Stellar individual contributor performance, with a demonstrated history of surpassing increasingly higher quotas
- Experience running enterprise sales processes
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Experience creating a playbook and developing operational processes
- Experience in deal structuring and strategy
- 5+ years experience in B2B enterprise SaaS sales roles
- Proven success negotiating and closing enterprise deals of various sizes
- High EQ leader and salesperson
- A roll-up-the-sleeves approach to everything
- Bonus points for knowledge of the Architecture & Engineering, Design, and Agency spaces
- A high-level of drive, discipline, creativity, and motivation.
- Strong organizational, planning, analytical, negotiation, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Action-orientated and self-motivated
- Capable of fostering strong relationships with prospects, customers, and fellow employees alike
- Demonstrated experience developing GTM and sales strategies