WHO WE ARE
Looker is on a mission to bring better insights and data-driven decisions to every business. Everything we do is aimed at making sure our customers love every aspect of Looker, from our products and technologies to our ease of doing business and our support. We are looking for curiously brilliant individuals to join our team as we reinvent data analytics. Get data-driven and see yourself at Looker.
WHAT WE'VE GOT GOING ON
As a key contributor to our sales team, you'll cultivate territory, acquire new customers, and drive revenue growth. With a consultative, diagnostic approach to the sales process, you’ll develop trust and accountability with your customer. You’ll passionately position Looker as the next generation BI platform. You'll foster Customer Love.
Team selling is our philosophy - Let’s win together! This role participates onsite in our NYC office.
WHAT WE NEED YOU TO DO
- Expertly drive a complex buying cycle with technical decision makers and engage internal customer stakeholders
- In partnership with Sales Engineering; uncover true customer needs, lead discovery meetings, produce tailored demos, deliver Proof of Concepts
- Negotiate contracts, close business and collaborate with Looker Customer Success to map revenue strategy and long term success for the customer organization
- Champion for customer references and case studies
- Deliver accurate forecasting, pipeline management and campaign nurturing within SFDC
- Accountability for quarterly and annual revenue delivery
- Assimilate and share competitor intelligence keeping internal product and marketing teams informed of market activity
WHAT YOU BRING TO LOOKER
- Minimum of 1 year successfully closing new business in annual or multi-annual SaaS contracts
- Previous exposure to BI, Analytics or Big Data ecosystem solutions serving in lead development, account management or direct sales roles
- Demonstrated success of consistent, quarter-over-quarter quota attainment
- Entrepreneurial business savvy, comfortable to contribute & operate within a start-up environment
- Personal passion for Data, Analytics and Business Intelligence and a strong understanding for the importance of leveraging data to make critical business decisions
A LITTLE MORE ABOUT LOOKER
Looker is a unified Platform for Data that delivers actionable business insights to every employee at the point of decision. Looker integrates data into the daily workflows of users to allow organizations to extract value from data at web scale. Over 1600 industry-leading and innovative companies such as Sony, Amazon, The Economist, IBM, Spotify, Etsy, Lyft and Kickstarter have trusted Looker to power their data-driven cultures. The company is headquartered in Santa Cruz, California, with offices in San Francisco, New York, Chicago, Boulder, London, Tokyo and Dublin, Ireland. Investors include CapitalG, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, Meritech Capital Partners, Redpoint Ventures and Goldman Sachs. For more information, connect with us on LinkedIn
or visit looker.com
Looker aspires to be a workplace that is not only free of discrimination, but one that fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspective, and background lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users. We encourage you to join us in changing the way businesses use data.