As an Account Executive at Rainforest QA you'll join an experienced team that truly works collaboratively to hit company and individual goals. We invest in our Sales Team members with regular training sessions, frequent manager 1:1's, and the tools, coaching, and processes you need to grow and manage your pipe and close deals.
Companies of all sizes, from startup to enterprise, use Rainforest to save time and money in addressing their QA needs. All while creating greater confidence in product updates and releases.
What you’ll do
- Manage your book of business, hit your KPIs, and achieve quota
- Build and maintain relationships with prospects and customers
- Generate leads to supplement SDR contributions
- Perfect, iterate upon, and customize discovery, pitch, and demo processes
- Communicate prospect and customer feedback in a timely manner to the appropriate channels
- Maintain and continually optimize your deal management processes
- Contribute to shared team knowledge in regard to best practices, learnings, winnings, etc.
- Qualify prospects based on stated criteria, develop an understanding for the structure and personas within an organization, leverage appropriate internal resources and your own know-how to see deals through to close
What we’re looking for
- 3+ years closing experience with a technical SaaS B2B Product
- Quota carrying experience with deal sizes upwards of $50k
- Proven track record of inside-sales success
- Daily use of Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Experience with live demos or technical walkthroughs
- Experience selling into the following roles: CTO/VP Eng, Director or VP level, PMs
- Proven ability to drive process and bring a deal to a close
- Consultative selling experience, excellent communication and relationship building skills
- A team player
How we'll reward you
- Competitive compensation and stock options
- 100% Medical, dental, and vision insurance covered (75% for dependents)
- Voluntary 401 k program
- Daily catered lunch and snacks
- Subsidized commuter benefits
- Generous vacation time
- Professional development, in-office career coaching, and conference attendance
- Dog friendly offices
- Weekly team activities like happy hours, in-office yoga, and much more
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
At Rainforest QA we believe that diverse teams improve our business. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.