OUR HIRING PROCESS:
- We will review your application against our job requirements. We do not employ machine learning technologies during this phase as we believe every human deserves attention from another human. We do not think machines can evaluate your application quite like our seasoned recruiting professionals—every person is unique. We promise to give your candidacy a fair and detailed assessment.
- We may then invite you to submit a video interview for the review of the hiring manager. This video interview is often followed by a test or short project that allows us to determine whether you will be a good fit for the team.
- At this point, we will invite you to interview with our hiring manager and/or the interview team. Please note: We do not conduct interviews via text message, Telegram, etc. and we never hire anyone into our organization without having met you face-to-face (or via Zoom). You will be invited to come to a live meeting or Zoom, where you will meet our INFUSEmedia team.
- From there on, it’s decision time! If you are still excited to join INFUSE and we like you as much, we will have a conversation about your offer. We do not make offers without giving you the opportunity to speak with us live. After all, we consider our team members our family, and we want you to feel comfortable and welcomed.
INFUSEmedia is looking for an experienced Account Executive to grow existing accounts + develop new business opportunities targeting the healthcare industry. The ideal candidate will be experienced in demand generation and/or content marketing with a track record of effectively selling into the healthcare vertical.
- 2-5 years of experience as a Sales Rep or Account Manager selling B2B demand generation/content marketing solutions & services into the healthcare industry
- Provider, LifeSciences, and Payer
- Stellar ability + track record building and maintaining meaningful industry & agency relationships
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Strong organizational & time management skills
- Positive team player, enthusiastic, passionate, resourceful
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or sales & marketing
- Goal-oriented, with strong self-motivation to succeed and win!
Responsibilities & Requirements
- You will work directly with the VP of Infuse Health to create detailed territory business plan
- You will prospect and network to drive new sales opportunities; direct and agency
- You will own the sales cycle from prospect engagement to client contract management
- You will manage your pipeline through Salesforce to help accurately forecast revenue
- 100% remote
- Reports into the VP of INFUSE Health