At Spiff we encourage creativity, value innovation, expect collaboration, and are results driven. If you are a “get stuff done” individual and are looking for a transformative experience, we want to talk to you! We have ambitious aspirations and are looking for the right people to help us reach escape velocity.
Spiff is on a mission to inspire, enable, and reward peak business performance. Why? Because business performance helps millions of people. It increases pay. It pushes people to learn and grow, innovate, and build. To help companies and reps to reach their full potential, we take the manual labor and complexity of current commission processes and completely automate them. Finance teams spend hours each month trying to prepare commissions, communicate them to their reps, deal with discrepancies, and then get those paid on time. Spiff automates that full process. We connect to the client’s current systems (CRM, ERP, Payment Processors, etc.) to reduce the work and amount of errors. Spiff also gives powerful, real-time data and insights to reps, managers, and executives about their commissions.
We’re looking for a passionate Account Executive to join our growing team and help us deliver intuitive and delightful experiences to our customers.
As an Account Executive, you will help to drive revenue by building your sales funnel by becoming an expert in sales compensation software. In this role you will:
- Learn the competitive landscape and master customer needs in order to effectively articulate the proposition to prospective customers
- Proactively provide feedback on processes, product, and messaging to help our organization learn and adapt to newly discovered best practices
- Deliver consistently against quota
- Contact, qualify, and nurture leads via phone, email, LinkedIn, to actively build a pipeline of qualified sales opportunities
- Coach and provide feedback to the BDR’s that you partner with on deals
- Move deals through the pipeline from qualified opportunities to closed-won in an efficient manner, by generating quotes, working through pricing discussions, overcoming objections, navigating legal and security reviews, and getting signed agreements
- Work closely with the Client Success and Onboarding team to ensure that clients are successfully implemented
- Collaborate with our Sales and Marketing teams to optimize pipeline and sales
- Be in lockstep with sales leadership and able to build cross-departmental relationships with key stakeholders.
- Use Salesforce.com to maintain excellent records on prospects, activity, and metrics
- Design, develop, deliver and revise training programs for new and existing Sales reps - we have a technical product and building a high aptitude sales team
- Simplify complex topics, be willing to jump in, and roll up your sleeves to learn the product and the intricacies of our sale.
- Participate in regular company and office meetings to share your progress, identify blockers and drive resolution
What you’ll bring to Spiff:
- Saas experience
- 3+ years of experience as a previous Account Executive
- Proven track record of achieving revenue targets and deals
- Experience with sales-related tools (salesforce, workramp, outreach, gong…)
- Effective communication - ability to have strategic, business-oriented conversation at the VP and C-level, conveying differentiators to drive business value
- Intellectual curiosity: will research each account and use that research to develop a hypothesis about how the solution will likely create value for the prospect
What types of perks and benefits we offer…
- Competitive Salary and Equity
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Up to $2400 a year towards your Health Savings Account
- Company sponsored Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Company sponsored access to online counseling
- Flexible Time Off
- Flexible work hours
- Parental leave
- HQ in Salt Lake City ( enjoy biking and skiing when you come to visit! )
- Remote Friendly Company
Come join the best team in the space! We’re building amazing software to solve a
massive sales and finance gap, and you’ll be a major part of our success.