Locations of the role: We are opened to London / Paris / Dublin with partially or full remote!
As an Algolia Account Executive, you will be responsible for creating strong relationships with our customers and building on these relationships to close deals. You should be comfortable researching prospective customers and adapting sales strategies to meet their needs. You know the ins and outs of Algolia, understand how we can benefit each prospect and will ultimately be the front line of our revenue growth.
Are you a resilient problem solver who isn't afraid to think outside the box and get their hands dirty? We expect you to take ownership and be able to execute without defined processes and implicit direction. We're looking for candidates who raise the level of our teams. You should value and practice transparency, have the humility to accept your weaknesses and continuously strive to improve both personally and professionally.
YOUR ROLE WILL CONSIST OF:
- Manage and grow a sales pipeline;
- Communicate transparently both internally and externally;
- Turn inbound and outbound leads into happy Algolia users;
- Make every Algolia user a satisfied customer, regardless of the deal size;
- Collaborate across teams to better focus customer-facing efforts;
- Build compelling demonstrations and sales materials;
- Forecasting your revenue contribution reliably to your manager.
YOU MIGHT BE A FIT IF YOU HAVE:
- You love building human relationships and believe that a happy customer is our best evangelist;
- Natural understanding of the sales process;
- First successful experience in a lead generation role (esp. in tech. sales );
- Quick thinker, must be able to handle questions on the fly;
- Ability to work in an autonomous environment;
- Multi-tasker who can adapt to changing situations;
- Excellent spoken and written Dutch skills required
NICE TO HAVE:
- First experience in a closing position.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN LIVE OUR VALUES:
- GRIT - Problem-solving and perseverance capability in an ever-changing and growing environment;
- TRUST - Willingness to trust our co-workers and to take ownership;
- CANDOR - Ability to receive and give constructive feedback;
- CARE - Genuine care about other team members, our clients and the decisions we make in the company;
- HUMILITY- Aptitude for learning from others, putting ego aside.
- Private Medical Insurance;
- Life and Disability Insurance;
- Business Travel Insurance;
- Relocation support;
- Flexible work hours and flexible time off policy.
- Competitive pay and equity;
- Your choice of computer, phone, keyboard, you name it;
- Everything you need to be efficient;
- Coaching and sponsorship to participate and speak at leading industry conferences;
- Ongoing professional education opportunities through internal & external workshops, including public speaking, language learning (English/French);
- Fun: we spend time together — team building, socializing and making tools that encourage getting to know teammates across offices and continents;
- Charitable contribution matching;
- Unique referral rewards program: refer a candidate, and we’ll donate to your charity of choice;
- Fully stocked kitchens;
- Team workouts;
- Meals & happy hours.