Xometry (NASDAQ: XMTR) powers the industries of today and tomorrow by connecting the people with big ideas to the manufacturers who can bring them to life. Xometry’s digital marketplace gives manufacturers the critical resources they need to grow their business while also making it easy for buyers at Fortune 1000 companies to tap into global manufacturing capacity.
Account Executive, Supplier Sales (Thomas)
Thomas, A Xometry Company is the number one advertising platform and digital marketing service provider for manufacturing businesses looking to drive opportunities from ourThomasnet.com audience of1.4M+ highly qualified procurement professionals and engineers, and grow their own website audience to scale their business. Our product and service suite are designed to help suppliers attract, convert, and retain customers in the industrial space.
Here's where you come in. We're seeking a determined Account Executive to work with North American manufacturing companies to understand their needs, help them set a strategy to generate new opportunities, and drive new business growth. You'll pursue leads and use the latest technology to target 500K+ potential customers to help them understand what their businesses will gain by partnering with us. You love to peel back the onion and discover key pain points a business is encountering. You bring curiosity to the conversation and truly want to create long-term success for a business! If you’re a driven, curious, persistent, great teammate, we want to hear from you!
● Follow up on leads, target prospects using extensive database, develop pipelines, and close new business programs over the phone and internet leveraging a “land and expand” playbook.
● Maintain a high level of acceleration focusing on consultative solution-based selling of our highest value product set.
● Identify key decision-makers among the targeted leads to initiate the sales process, close business via telephone, email or webinars.
● Meet or exceed monthly and quarterly quota objectives.
● Provide compelling product demos via the phone emphasizing service value and benefits, discussing contract terms, quoting prices, and closing sales.
● Develop sales plans to achieve individual goals.
● At least 3-5 years’ experience in a direct account executive or indirect sales role (B2B sales experience is preferred).
● Self-starter mindset.
● Coachability: you bring a growth mindset every day and feel excited to learn from your peers! Feedback empowers you.
● An inquisitive approach: you're comfortable digging deep to find the answers from a client.
● Ability to build consistent new business revenue pipeline.
● Commitment and curiosity to stay current with industry trends.
If this job isn’t for you but you have a friend who may be a perfect fit - share this job with them!
Xometry is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Xometry participates in E-Verify and after a job offer is accepted, will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.