Location: Remote - Finland or Sweden.
Type of employee: Full time
Druva enables cyber, data and operational resilience for every organization with the Data Resiliency Cloud, the industry’s first and only at scale SaaS solution. Customers can radically simplify data protection, streamline data governance, and gain data visibility and insights as they accelerate cloud adoption. Druva pioneered a SaaS-based approach to eliminate complex infrastructure and related management costs, and deliver data resilience via a single platform spanning multiple geographies and clouds. Druva is trusted by thousands of enterprises, including 60 of Fortune 500, to make data more resilient and accelerate their journey to the cloud. Visit druva.com
and follow us on LinkedIn
The Role & The Team:
You will be part of the fastest growing Sales team in EMEA. Market opportunity is driving us to expand our sales team in Northern Europe, specifically in the Nordics region. Working for the RVP Enterprise Sales EMEA, you will be responsible for generating new business sales revenue from SaaS subscriptions within the customer markets in Sweden and Finland. You will be part of our Northern Europe team and will collaborate and work closely with teammates.
Sales responsibilities include territory / pipeline management, opportunity identification, qualifying IT backup, disaster recovery & SaaS application protection requirements for large enterprise clients, leading demonstrations, presentations and providing rapid response along with the Solutions Engineer to outstanding technical questions to ensure optimal customer support and service in the sales process.
This is an exciting opportunity. Druva customers are fed up with the status quo of managing legacy solutions for backup, recovery, disaster recovery & long term retention. They are engaging with our sales and technical teams to learn how to break out of these legacy constraints and move to a self-service, native cloud solution, 100% SaaS, utilizing opex budgets and aligning to business imperatives such as significant cost reduction and reduced dependencies on operating data centres. As a Druva Account Executive you will be helping these organizations protect their server workloads, their cloud applications as well as their endpoint devices. Your contribution to improving the data protection and security posture of and for your customers will be a significant motivator for you.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Account Executive responsible for generating business for Druva within the defined sales territory
- Meet allocated sales quota measured in Subscription Annual Contract Value (ACV)
- Sell each Druva SaaS solution:
- Cloud Apps (m365, Google Workspace, Salesforce)
- Hybrid Workloads
- Native cloud Workloads
- Work on opportunities from new prospects, existing customers, with Druva’s MSPs to meet your assigned sales quota
- Manage the Druva sales cycle; prospect / demonstrate / prove / close SaaS deals in your assigned territory
- Work on all aspects of business development in your assigned territory; prospecting and demand generation, channel business development, co-selling with existing Druva MSPs, co-selling with our alliance/ OEM partners
What You Bring:
- SaaS industry experience
- Data protection/ management
- Hunting, new business development
- Ideally, the candidate will have experience of working in a ‘traditional’ SaaS company set up; BDR, Channel, Alliances, Self-prospecting
- At least 5 years sales experience
- When fully ramped be able to cover annual quota of at least $750k ACV
- Be responsible for reflecting, managing and updating pipeline in Salesforce & Clari
- Be part of an integrated Nordics team; working closely with the Nordics SE, Nordics Channel Manager, Field Marketing Lead and your sales colleague covering Denmark &
- This role will principally be about writing new business, although you will be responsible (& paid on) upsells and cross-sells into Existing Customers, and part of a wider team with colleagues in customer success and renewals to support these customers
- Druva offers competitive salaries (50%/50% base and variable)
- Druva is an equal opportunities employer.
- This role has additional benefits including, stock award (subject to approval) and car allowance