Account Executive, Talent Solutions - Chicago
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We are looking for a Talent Solutions Account Executive to join our team in tapping into potential client opportunities and generating new business. You will be responsible for responding to inbound inquiries as well as blanketing your region with outbound activity. You will strategically approach target companies and teams, identify the best technology options and sell corporate solutions for recruitment. Although you strive to meet and exceed quota, you will always act in the best interest of the client.
- Prospecting and contacting leads within segment and setting up web-based presentations over the phone to showcase our wide product offerings
- Create reliable forecasts and be completely transparent with management on the pipeline status
- Close new business consistently at or above quota level
- Develop and execute on a strategic plan for the territory and document and distribute competitive information
- Invest in colleagues and give coaching and advice when you see an opportunity for improvement
- Work to develop and circulate the set of best practices that will be the foundation of this team
- Seek out opportunities to be a leader and do everything you can to help the company achieve its larger objectives
- Develop strong product knowledge-you will learn the LinkedIn playbook & selling practices
- Run email campaigns to generate new sales prospects
- Complete accurate tracking of communication with current and potential customers in SalesForce.com
- Schedule demonstrations between account executives and potential customers
- Meet your quota and maximize your transformation development through focusing on your core role.
- 1+ years of applicable sales experience
- Experience in SaaS, internet, recruiting, sourcing or a lead generation role
- Experience with recruiting, recruitment media and HR software
- Experience with SaaS opportunities and Salesforce.com platform
- Knowledge of software contract terms and conditions with the ability to create fair transactions
- Strong negotiation and accurate forecasting skills
- Demonstrated ability to find, manage and close high-level business in an evangelist sales environment
- Ability to manage a large number of prospect situations simultaneously while positioning company products against direct and indirect competitors
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or other CRM platforms
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and telephone skills
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision
- Ability to gather and use data to inform decision making and persuade others
- Ability to develop compelling strategies that deliver results with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Experience maintaining a high level of activity, managing multiple competing priorities, and working effectively in a results-driven culture