At WorkFusion, we’re building software products that are changing the world and transforming the workplace, for the better. Our technology automates data intensive repetitive work so people can be freed from the mundane to pursue the meaningful, while companies can grow further and customers can be served faster and better.
WorkFusion is widely recognized as the world leader in intelligent process automation with its Intelligent Automation Cloud which combines RPA, machine learning and work analytics in one unrivaled platform that is easy to deploy and unlimited to scale. We compete in the fastest growing segment in software and are growing at record pace with customers spanning the globe. Our headquarters are in New York City (on Wall Street) with operations all over the world.
Our teams are dedicated to building and marketing AI-powered software for all business types, ranging from high growth startups to large enterprises with particular focus on banking, insurance, healthcare, retail, consumer products, energy, high-tech and transportation.
WorkFusion’s Account Executive is a strategic, results-oriented Sales professional who is responsible for the entire customer lifecycle from engagement through investment to implementation, and ROI through automation maturity. As a trusted advisor, the Account Executive will acquire and build strong partnerships within the prospect and customer base to drive adoption of our solutions The Account Executive is ultimately responsible for the health of the customer, including generating sales, increasing revenue, uncovering new opportunities and guaranteeing renewals.
• Progress and qualify leads through the sales funnel and establish key roles e.g. Economic Buyer, Champion etc.
• Prospect into and build strong, long-lasting relationships with Fortune 500 clients and executives
• Present the value of WorkFusion and our services to prospective customers (executive level)
• Mobilize and steward internal team to support complex sales cycle
• Achieve quarterly sales quotas for respective target accounts
• Build and maintain a trusted advisor relationship with customer stakeholders and executive sponsors by providing actionable insights that enable them to capture the full value from WorkFusion products
• Be the voice of the customer internally at WorkFusion – sharing process improvements and asks back into the internal ecosystem
• Supervise the timely and successful delivery of our solutions by coordinating with program management and delivery teams (inclusive of WF SI partners)
• Establish and track customer’s yr 1 ROI and reduce T2V cycle
• Drive adoption of WF products at customer site
• Ensure customer satisfaction and engagement and track via customer health scores (QBR’s, NPS + C/Sat)
• Manage all financial aspects of the account; P&L, forecasting, and leakage mitigation, towards designated targets
• Mobilize WF team to establish and drive automation strategy, roadmap and use case backlog with clearly defined success criteria
• Minimum of 10 years of relevant work experience
•Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
•Successfully sold enterprise software as a solution or part of the overall solution into Fortune 500 companies, banking preferred
•Record of meeting and exceeding sales quota (consistent top 20% performer)
•Demonstrated strategic and analytical sales approach with focus on building relationships with client
•Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively navigate and mediate conflict and foster joint partnership
•Demonstrated experience in delivering customer success
•High degree of Emotional Intelligence (EQ)
•Proven effectiveness at leading and facilitating executive meetings and workshops
•Proven experience with account planning & customer success plans
•Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence at all levels of the organization, including C-level