About the role
As an Account Manager, you will work with our Mid-Market and SMB clients and be responsible for managing the overall client relationship, expansion of the account, and renewals. We are looking for an entrepreneurial minded individual, who is used to working in high growth environments, that has experience in sales and/or Customer Success.
You’ll be asked to help build out the segment. You’d be working closely with our current Customer Success Managers (Enterprise and Corporate segment), as well as cross department with your colleagues in Sales and Product. This role will report to the Chief Revenue Officer to start.
What you'll be doing
- Manage, educate, support, renew, and expand all customers in your segment.
- Develop and execute a scalable account management process for your segment.
- Actively initiate and host product trainings and develop educational collateral for clients.
- Work with cross-functional teams across Returnly including Product, Sales, *Marketing and Support to deliver results for our existing clients.
- Be an advocate for our customers internally.
- 2-3 years work experience in client services, sales or account management roles
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Experience or interest in e-commerce of fintech a plus.
- Able to strike a balance between consulting and supporting as needed
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to track and complete numerous details.
We are diverse, independent thinkers and still one team with one mission
Openness and empathy
We learn and grow by listening to our customers and each other
We always do what’s right for our customers, Returnly and ourselves - in that order.
EQ is as important as IQ. We make time to help each other out.
We are curious and fearless. We own risk, outcomes and everything in between.
We really love hearing from you, but before applying please check the following...
Read the values section above carefully and ask yourself if this is a good match for you personally. We want you to be an ambassador of these values!
Do you have all the skills required for this role? Can you demonstrate them? Be realistic - we will only consider applications that demonstrate relevant skills or the potential to match these role requirements.