As a member of the Operations team, the Account Manager, will be part of a regional team responsible for the set-up, optimization, performance and general stewardship of advertising campaigns. The Account Manager will support the Associate Director of Account Management, in their account cultivation and growth efforts, managing a portfolio of 20-30 strategic client initiatives both in a managed service and programmatic capacity. The Account Manager will also oversee the accurate tracking of data related to campaign delivery and will be responsible for timely and effective communication both to internal parties and to clients.
The Account Manager will be responsible for achieving the following outcomes within the first year:
Basics & Cultivation of Accounts
Within 1 month of hire: successfully complete formal onboarding program.
Within 3 months of hire: demonstrate ability to manage 8-10 campaigns autonomously.
Within 6 months of hire: demonstrate ability to manage 20-30 campaigns autonomously and utilize relationships built within the region to identify additional opportunities for account growth.
Within 9 months of hire: represent Teads externally at agency, client and trading desk meetings.
Within 1 year of hire: establish area(s) of expertise and project management efficiency programs and processes within that area.
The ultimate aim of the Account Manager is to achieve the outcomes listed above. In order to achieve those outcomes, we imagine that the Account Manager will spend their time in the following ways:
Activation and Delivery
- Be lead point of contact for all client communication post-sale.
- Lead preparation for campaign activation through clear and concise communication efforts with client.
- Oversee post-sale process, including but not limited to: campaign set-up, pacing and delivery, incremental revenue generation and post campaign analysis.
- Analyze performance data to highlight key trends.
- Plan and execute multiple incremental revenue prospecting plans each quarter.
- Help internal staff development through consistent and thorough knowledge sharing exercises.
- A minimum of two years of relevant work experience at a digital media agency, publisher, SSP, DSP or AdTech company.
- Vast digital media industry knowledge and vested passion in understanding how trends impact day-to-day work, such as, but not limited to:
- Programmatic Advertising
- Performance Advertising (direct response)
- Header Bidding
- Open RTB Protocol
- Has a proven track record of exceptional time management – effectively plans long-term and big picture projects, while maintaining day-to-day effectiveness.
- Continually promotes and achieves high standards of quality at work, applies attention to detail to execution and constantly looks for problems to solve and ways to improve.
- Has a track-record of meeting (or surpassing) ambitious goals in a fast-paced, competitive environment over a sustained period of time.
- Demonstrates comfort engaging with strategic clients, is an avid problem solver, proactive and a creative thinker.
- Is adept at navigating the intricacies of tactical systems and processes (e.g., third party ad servers, verification vendor platforms, DSPs, Salesforce, etc.)
- Cultivates and maintains strong, productive relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Possesses exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Takes a collaborative approach to their work; understands the limitations of their own perspective and works hard to understand the interests/perspectives of others.
- Team player.
===== About Teads =====
Teads, The Global Media Platform, is the single access point for advertisers to connect to the world’s best publishers and reach an audience of over 1.5 billion people every month.
Teads’ made-for-mobile ad experiences deliver the best combination of mass reach and brand safety in the market. Teads’ end-to-end platform provides a sustainable advertising ecosystem that respectfully connects brands to consumers. Teads demand-side, sell-side and creative technology delivers effective and engaging advertising experiences for consumers, guaranteed outcomes for brands, and ultimately powers publishers with better monetization solutions to fund quality journalism.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies and publishers through a team of 800+ people in 26 countries.
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, and represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations and gender identities.