We are seeking a passionate, motivated and resourceful Account Manager to join the Client Services team, responsible for the day to day relationship with some of Ten’s most valued corporate clients. You will be passionate about understanding your client's business in depth, whilst spotting opportunities for Ten to add more value.
Who We Are
At Ten our goal is simple, to become the most trusted service business in the world. We are already the global market leader for lifestyle management and concierge services, providing services from a 20 + strong global office network with over 800 employees. We use our expertise, technology and buying power to grant our members direct access to the best travel, live entertainment, dining and luxury retail services. We also work closely with suppliers to provide exclusively negotiated benefits and employee loyalty schemes.
We deliver our service through a combination of Ten’s proprietary, unique technology-enabled platform and the expertise of our highly trained lifestyle managers. Ten is growing quickly and has ambitious plans to keep innovating, inspiring and to continue to improve the lives of millions of members. Will you help take us there?
- To understand all owned accounts and their history with Ten.
- To understand the clients’ organisational structure.
- To build strong and trusting relationships at all levels with our key account client contacts.
- To run effective monthly review meetings and Quarterly Business Reviews.
- To ‘own the narrative’ with the client and share positive evidence to support this.
- To gain insight and understanding of the clients’ wider commercial business objectives and be a key influencer within the clients’ business for strategic decisions connected to their customer engagement and retention goals.
- To manage the balance between the client’s needs and what is realistic and possible for Ten, within the contract price, to mutual satisfaction.
Driving the commercials and key metrics
- To have a thorough knowledge of the contractual terms of each corporate agreement.
- To manage the RFP process for contract renewal.
- To have appropriate plans in place to drive the key metrics of each contract.
- To work with the Member Communication team to ensure the right levels of engagement are achieved.
- To identify opportunities to grow the size and value of the contract.
Management Information and business analysis
- To provide accurate MI reports on time accompanied by a positive commentary reinforcing the value of the service.
- To identify and highlight potential issues / opportunities early, initiating ad hoc analysis in order to fully understand circumstances swiftly and to take the required actions to resolve.
Day to day account management
- Esnsuring invoices are well ordered and clear to the client to enable payment being made on time.
- To manage any day-to-day queries/issues with the Client promptly.
- To intervene in any member satisfaction issues to ensure they are solved quickly and to minimise any damage at the account level.
- To ensure the lifestyle managers and the operational team are clear on the evolving requirements and service levels of all corporate accounts.
- To work effectively with Operations to successfully deliver the SLAs every month.
We are looking for:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Natural ability to build strong relationships
- Ideally a background dealing with large financial clients
- A highly numeric mind and a love of data
- Great commerciality
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- A competitive salary + bonus
- A 1 month paid sabbatical after 5 years' of service
- An outstanding perks program too: we work with the very best brands in the world and our employee perks are taken directly from the types of things we do for clients including exclusive discounts, treats, access to gigs, invites to dinners, social events, industry employee rates at hotels / for flights, freebies, money-can’t-buy experiences, etc…
The environment is modern, friendly and vibrant and everybody who joins Ten has the opportunity to develop a rewarding career within an organisation, which is widely considered to be one of the best in the business. To find out more about working at Ten, hear from some of our people and have a sneak peek at our offices, please watch this short video here.