Crossfuze understands the importance of people, stability, flexibility and teamwork. We have provided over 1,000 implementations and deliver a world-class managed services experience. As a Gold Partner with both ServiceNow and Microsoft, we challenge our employees every day while promoting internal growth and opportunity to work with the latest Enterprise IT technologies.
- Participate in internal sales meetings and business development activities
- Work with strategic accounts to drive new sales opportunities while maintaining the existing customer relationship
- Develop new business through effective prospecting such as market research and leveraging existing relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close business
- Build effective relationships with ServiceNow team and collaborate to develop business plans for assigned accounts
- Understand the customers’ business strategies and IT challenges
- Assist customers in making their product selections that best fit their needs
- Deliver value to customers by aligning ServiceNow solutions to address the customer’s short and long-term support needs
- Coordinate internal resources, including technical and customer support, professional services and management to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations
- Review open incidents, problems and enhancement requests communicating proper priority and direction to responsible ServiceNow teams to ensure a timely customer satisfying result
- Act as an escalation point and advocate for critical customer issues
- Other duties as assigned
- BE or BS Degree in one of the following subject areas: Computer Science, Business Administration, Information Technology or related field preferred
- Background and/or certifications in ITIL
- 5 years of enterprise sales and/or relationship management experience required
- Ability to communicate, mentor, teach, and explain concepts at multiple levels with the capability to extract the business value related to the proposed solutions
- Ability to meet and exceed business deadlines established
- Ability to write error-free, professional proposals and executive summaries for clients
- Ability to build and maintain connections
This position requires sitting at a computer for extended periods of time and some light lifting as needed.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee will work either remotely (home office) or in an office environment as needed\determined.
Virteva is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.
Our organization will not discriminate against or harass any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, marital status, familial status, veteran status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, status with regard to public assistance or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.