Do you want to join a fast-growing, profitable company that has moved beyond start-up to become a recognized leader in our space? Wodify is on the cutting edge of gym management software with products empowering gyms, members, and coaches around the globe. Connecting the world to the future of fitness is the vision pushing us to cultivate beautiful yet simple software experiences with our product suite — Wodify Core, Wodify Arena, and Wodify Rise. To date, we’ve connected two million people and 4,500 gyms in 90 countries.
As an Account Manager, you will join a Sales team that is positioning itself for growth and this role will be vital to the department's success. The Account Manager will be in charge of successfully managing relationships with our customers and surfacing additional new business opportunities through those conversations.
A Day in the Life:
- Generate sales among customer accounts, including upselling and cross-selling
- Operates as the point of contact for assigned customers
- Focus on a high-degree of customer satisfaction
- Develops and maintains long-term relationships with accounts which result in new business opportunities
- Ensures customers receive requested products and services in a timely fashion
- Communicates client needs and opportunities to product team to drive possible enhancements
- Forecasts and tracks client account metrics and proactively shares those with Sales Leadership
- Manage projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting company goals
- Collaborates with Sales colleagues to reach prospective clients
- Service multiple clients concurrently
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Prospecting skills
- Ideal candidates should be familiar and a master in the language of sales - What are the buying signals to watch out for? What words to use that makes customers buy? When is the right time to ask the right questions?
- Art of listening
- Ideal candidates should actively listen to each conversation with the prospect, interrupting when they need clarification and ask probing questions that allow them to explore the buyer’s mind.
- Product knowledge
- Ideal candidates should have adequate knowledge about the features, benefits, and weaknesses of your product before creating effective pitches and connecting customer’s needs to your solution.
- Industry knowledge
- Sufficient knowledge about the customer’s world - company, product, industry, competitors, customer stories, sales processes and compelling events - to be able to ask questions and provide information.
- Time management
- Ability to optimize time which improves sales productivity and creates an environment for high performance.
- Communication skills
- Good at building rapport and starting a conversation over phone and email. Effective communication also helps prevent objections by providing clarity into how your solution can solve business problems.
Education & Training:
- 3+ years of demonstrated Sales experience and success meeting defined sales metrics at a SaaS organization
- Bachelor's degree preferred