In a world where it’s never been harder for brands to capture and keep customers, experience is everything. An independent, global marketing agency, Ansira believes designing relevant, persuasive experiences for all the right moments is the only way to strengthen relationships, cultivate brand loyalists, and assure profitable growth. That’s why Ansira arms brands and their sales partners with solutions to make those experiences possible: strategy, performance marketing, loyalty marketing, martech consulting and integration, channel partner marketing, and local marketing activation. For more information, visit Ansira.com
The Account Manager will work with a global auto manufacturer and a global energy management company to deliver flawless, strategic work on behalf of the agency.
What you will do:
- Work with internal and creative teams to understand program goals and manage the solutions that help achieve those goals.
- Understand project specifics and overall business priorities to help guide internal teams accordingly.
- Hold status meetings with internal and client teams. Complete and distribute meeting recaps.
- Define, communicate and manage project deliverables, from inception to completion.
- Schedule and lead project kick-off meetings in which new projects are explained and scoped and key milestones assigned.
- Estimate project tasks and gather estimated hours to define project scope and costs. Use this information to make decisions that demonstrate an understanding of client budget and agency profitability.
- Escalate all red flags to the Client Partnership lead and SMEs and develop and lead the plan for resolution.
- Ensure project requirements are complete, current, on budget, and accurately meet client’s objectives/expectations.
- Manage independent contractors and vendors when applicable on a project.
- Have a clear understanding of the capabilities of all agency departments and be able to effectively coordinate with: Strategy, Insight, Technology, Data Services, Traditional Media, and Digital Media teams.
- Recommend agency solutions to meet clients' stated objectives.
- Manage client budgets and monthly billing procedures; communicate any budget variances to clients and close any gaps. Manage accounts receivable process for past due accounts.
- Travel as necessary to meet the client team and deepen client relationships.
- Identify new business opportunities and work with Vice President to nurture and grow the business.
Background and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Advertising. Must know the fundamentals of marketing and advertising.
- 5+ years experience working with client accounts in a fast-paced agency environment; prior advertising/marketing-related experience with digital, email, and/or database marketing is highly preferred.
- Experience and familiarity working on digital, tech-savvy, and data-driven accounts are required.
- Automotive experience preferred (although not required)
- Fast-paced, multi-tasking, assertive, ability to switch gears quickly, adaptable nature required; Solution-oriented and resolution focused
- Driven to deliver flawless work
- Maintains a positive attitude
- Excellent organizational skills, both conventional and electronic
- Motivated to discover and recommend processes improvements
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize work tasks based on clients and direct work/staff needs
- Ability to work well under the stress of short turn-around deadlines
- Ability to interface with all levels of management, fellow team members, and all internal clients with a high degree of professionalism; strong written and verbal communication skills
We are a culture of passionate, collaborative and respectful people. We are curious about finding the most strategic solutions, while being fearless in our pursuit of pushing the limits.