DraftKings is a technology company that creates the most exciting digital sports competitions on the planet. Focused on the rapidly growing Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) space, DraftKings offers players the opportunity to compete through web and mobile channels in 1-day or 1-week fantasy sports contests for cash prizes and money-can’t-buy experiences. Founded in 2012, we are headquartered in Boston, with additional offices in New York City and London. This is a unique opportunity to work at a company experiencing explosive growth while inventing an industry. We bring the most incredible experiences and the industry's biggest contests to our players. We are looking for exceptional talent to play for our team! Apply today and be a part of our success story.
We’re looking for an Account Manager (AM) to join our dynamic, growing Brand Partnerships team at DraftKings. This position serves as the key liaison between the Brand Partnerships Sales team and all other departments to facilitate Sales and execution of partner ad campaigns. The AM will facilitate management of all aspects of the campaign from the pre-sale cycle through the post-sale cycle providing an end-to-end experience for DraftKings Brand partners. This role includes analysis, planning, research, project management and brainstorming.
What you’ll do
- Support sales in responding to RFP’s, working closely with Sales, AdOps, Product and Creative Services teams as needed.
- Oversee I/O processing, campaign setup and creative submission via partner teams.
- Monitor performance campaign delivery, troubleshoot and escalate delivery issues, and provide optimization opportunities and solutions.
- Develop a thorough knowledge and understanding of all internal systems and auxiliary partner teams to respond to general and specific client requests, including billing inquiries, click activity inquiries, under-delivery, and accurate invoicing and payment for campaigns.
- Focus on client retention, growth, renewal, and client satisfaction.
- Develop strong understanding of DraftKings ad products and sponsorship opportunities
- Main point of contact for all client day-to-day communication and oversight; owns overall client satisfaction and proactively identifies opportunities and work with Account Director to optimize, retain and upsell business
- Project manage campaign execution to ensure all campaign requirements are met; measure campaign progress and communicate effectively both internally and externally.
- Educate and guide new and existing clients on best practices, onboard new clients and proactively address areas where improvement is needed.
- Generate and analyze detailed campaign reporting; work with Sales to provide detailed insights and analysis for client and suggests optimization strategies for increased performance
- Lead all campaign related communication, including kick off calls, weekly status calls, troubleshooting discussions and in-person client presentations
- Attend client meetings and events as needed
- Build sales presentations and proposals
- Establish relationships with trusted agency partners
- Solve client issues with little or no supervision
- Ensure clients receive the highest level of sales customer service
- Work from DraftKings Boston office
Who you are
- BS/BA or equivalent experience is necessary
- 1-3 years Digital account management/media planning experience
- A background working with clients and/or in a client services role
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding computer skills including advanced knowledge of spreadsheets (MS Excel), word processing (MS Word), and CRM systems
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Problem identifier and proactive problem solver
- Ability to function equally well independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of the interactive marketplace
- Strong work ethic; desire to work in an entrepreneurial environment
- Must be a team player
- Ability to multi-task - must be able to juggle multiple projects and clients
- Excellent communication skills - must be able to think critically about both client needs and internal solutions
- Excellent time management skills