At CareMessage, we love our customers and are committed to their success. As an Account Manager, you will be the face of CareMessage to our customers and will be responsible for building and managing relationships with strategic accounts, as well as developing tools to best position our customers for success. You will become an expert in our product capabilities and utilize this knowledge to define customer use cases, develop project plans, and guide customers through the onboarding and implementation process.
- Develop and foster long-term customer relationships
- Conduct customer needs assessments and identify potential use cases for a variety of healthcare and community organizations
- Conduct live webinars and trainings for customers, project manage implementations, and provide ongoing support
- Establish ongoing communication strategies with appropriate stakeholders
- Create and manage account activity reports to track patient engagement, workflow efficiencies, and customer outcomes
- Develop tools and strategies to position customers for success and identify areas for process improvement
- Passion for using technology to transform healthcare access and delivery in underserved communities
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-3 years of customer-facing experience
- 1+ years of previous health care experience
- Outstanding interpersonal skills; you are an excellent communicator and have the proven ability to develop meaningful long-term relationships
- Critical thinking and analytical skills coupled with a proactive, problem solving attitude
- Extreme attention to detail and organization; the ability to adjust priorities and balance needs for a portfolio of clients is critical
- Commitment to collaboration and teamwork
- Able to travel 2-3 times per quarter
is a unique, fast growth (300%+ CAGR) SaaS not-for-profit health technology company dedicated to improving healthcare outcomes for underserved patient populations in the United States (and some day, globally). CareMessage’s technology acts as a bridge between the patient/caregiver and the healthcare organization, typically a hospital, clinic or health plan. For the healthcare organization, CareMessage’s cloud-based dashboard enables staff members to automate various kinds of interventions for individual and groups of patients. The patient/caregiver receives targeted alerts, reminders and notifications through text and voice messaging.
Over the last year, CareMessage has been tripled in size, quadrupled its total customer base and achieved significant revenue growth (including partnering with some of the largest health systems and health plans in the country). CareMessage currently partners with nearly 200 healthcare organizations in 38 states across the country. The organization is reaching more than 700,000 patients, and is doubling its reach every six months. CareMessage has raised significant philanthropic capital from major institutions, including Google.org, Y Combinator, the Pershing Square Foundation, the Draper Richards Kaplan Foundation, the David and Lucile Packard Foundation, the National Institutes of Health, the CVS Health Foundation, the Marc and Laura Andreessen Foundation and the William K. Bowes Jr. Foundation. CareMessage employs ~35 people and is based in San Francisco, CA.