carwow is changing the way Britain buys new cars by turning the existing car-buying process on its head.
Through carwow, the UK’s best-rated dealers compete for your business, taking the hassle and haggling out of new car buying.
It’s the way forward.
We’re a driven, energetic startup based in central London and are backed by Europe’s leading VC’s including:
We’ve raised over £19m in funding since we launched in 2013, so we’re growing fast!
We’re relentlessly driven and constantly asking ourselves how we can make carwow better. If you’re proactive, motivated, and want to help us change the future of car buying, get in touch. It’s the chance to be at the start of something huge.
We are looking to recruit an Account Manager to build rapport and enthusiasm with dealers who use carwow. Dealers frequently tell us that using carwow is a ‘no brainer’ but we still want to offer them excellent customer service and make sure they’re making the most of carwow.
Reporting to our Head of Dealer Accounts, you will be the first point of contact to many of our new and existing dealers, helping them set up their accounts and building strong relationships.
You will be the most important link between carwow and our dealers, your energy and passion about the service will be a crucial role in generating hype and excitement in the market.
You’ll join an existing team of five other account managers, so they’ll be a strong sense of team spirit and helping each other out.
- Understand our dealers’ needs and objectives and liaise closely with them to develop their skills in utilising carwow
- Consult with dealers to make sure they take full advantage of carwow
- Learn from them how we can make carwow better
- Answer objections, provide solutions to problems, reassure and help generate a sense of trust in carwow
- Strongly encourage dealers who aren’t providing a great customer service to our users
- Educate dealers on the many features of the site to enable them to take full advantage of our marketplace
- Work closely with the rest of the team to improve the product for dealers, the users and the profitability of our business
- Analyse why some dealers are performing better than others and use those findings to develop strategies to improve underperforming dealers
- Update data around dealerships
- Maintain a record of all dealer interactions on salesforce
This job has been filled or removed by carwow.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Account Manager job post.✕