Carbon, a Silicon Valley-based additive manufacturing company, is revolutionizing how people design, engineer, make and deliver products. By combining advancements in hardware, software, and materials science, Carbon is creating a new category of industrial 3D manufacturing.
By joining Carbon’s Dental team, you will be joining a team dedicated to improving outcomes by facilitating customized solutions and repeatability by using one of the most advanced manufacturing platforms to ever be introduced to the dental market.
As an Account Manager, Dental, you will play a critical lead role as our partners’ trusted advisor and champion. Your deep understanding of your partners’ business objectives and analytical mindset will shape future strategies through data driven insights and recommendations. The primary responsibility will be to support our partners’ goals and objectives to drive printer utilization and increase the installed base of Carbon printers.
This is a remote role and you'll be working from a home office in any US state.
- Maintain high renewal rates, revenue retention and partner satisfaction levels
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting partner relationships through frequent and proactive contact
- Conduct partner meetings to define success, monitor health metrics, communicate insights and opportunities and initiate corrective action plans as needed to raise partner value and ROI
- Encourage and foster partners to actively participate as Carbon advocates (technicians, engineers and senior leadership), references and referrals
- Liaison between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions, optimize resin portfolio, new products, features and enhancements
- Educate partners on solutions, best practices and techniques via seminars, webinars and/or written reports
- Communicate clearly the progress of initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Collaborate with sales team to identify key partners/influencers, generate market awareness, and drive subscriptions of Carbon printers, Smart Part Washer, and resins within existing accounts
- Minimum three years of experience in a partner-facing role along with a successful track record in dental/capital equipment sales
- Ability to interact effectively and build deep trusted advisor relationships with all levels of our partners’ organization from C-level to end users
- Comfortable in leading effective meetings by web, phone and/or in person (agenda, appropriate attendees, documentation and follow-up)
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work effectively under pressure in a dynamic, growing company
- Professional, patient and quick to listen when interacting with partners
- Familiarity with additive manufacturing and/or traditional manufacturing processes in dentistry
- Salesforce.com or other CRM experience
- Team player, positive attitude, adaptable
- Preferred: Bachelor’s degree in engineering (Mechanical, Structural, Biomedical or equivalent)
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time (when safe to do so)
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Carbon, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.