About Airship (formerly Urban Airship)
Our mission is to break down barriers and allow brands to have meaningful connections with every digital consumer. We enable those brands to build closer relationships with their consumers through highly contextual and relevant interactions across mobile apps, mobile wallet, web, email and SMS.
Every day many of the world’s most admired brands such as McDonald's, ASOS, Sky, Air France, Orange, AXA, Carrefour, BNP Paribas and many more rely on Airship to deliver these experiences. We send more messages per day than the total daily volume of tweets posted on Twitter.
For the past 3 years Airship has been recognized as a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms and achieved the highest overall position in 2020, the most recent assessment.
We’re looking for someone with a passion for building and expanding relationships, to support the rapidly growing list of customers in the DACH region that currently includes brands such as Vodafone, Sky and Zalando. Proactively collaborating with customers to successfully adopt Airship services and drive their success in digital marketing.
- Own and nurture customer relationships within your territory of accounts, from initial onboarding, ongoing
product adoption, contract renewal and product upsell
- Advise different roles within a customer’s organization on how to maximise the value generated from their
Airship services, in line with their personal and business objectives
- Expand the adoption of Airship services and capabilities, by keeping customers up to date on best practices and
new Airship products & services
- Engage with a range of customers stakeholders and users across multiple departments, and to ensure that they
are effectively supported by the relevant Airship resources
- Exceed internal business targets for your role, with the freedom to decide how best to retain and grow the
customer base within your territory
- Deliver proactive guidance to customers through ad-hoc, scheduled and strategic interactions including
Quarterly Business Reviews
- Forecast accurately and timely, build and progress opportunities to deliver YOY growth and customer satisfaction
Preferred Experience and Skills
- Fluent German speaker and equally comfortable communicating in English
- 2+ years experience in an enterprise SaaS role, preferably focused in technical marketing solutions (mobile, web
analytics, optimization, email, social)
- A natural curiosity to learn more about a customer’s motivations, business drivers, strategic goals/ objectives
and desired business outcomes
- Team player mentality and ability to contribute in a team oriented environment
- The drive for self development to improve yourself and those around you
- Strong written and presentation skills with experience in presenting to a range of level of roles/audiences, both
remotely and in-person
- Ability to communicate efficiently and effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience navigating multiple existing contacts within a customer’s organisation and expanding the breadth
and depth of these
What we offer
- Competitive Salary
- A great company culture, guiding values and generous employee benefits
- Training and ongoing professional development
- Fast paced and collaborative working environment, full of industry expertise and cross functional resources to
support you and your customer
Marketing and digital experience teams at thousands of the world’s most admired companies
rely on Airship’s Customer Engagement Platform to create deeper connections with customers by delivering incredibly relevant, orchestrated messages on any channel.
Founded in 2009 as a pioneer in push notifications, Airship now gives brands the user-level data, engagement channels, AI orchestration and services they need to deliver push notifications, emails, SMS, in-app messages, mobile wallet cards and more to exactly the right person in exactly the right moment — building trust, boosting engagement, driving action and growing value.