Our Mission 🌏🏡
To help people with housing, anywhere.
Our Vision 💻✨
Building a safe, efficient and global rental marketplace for anyone looking for or renting out a place.
Our Core Values 💛
We Care. We Perform. We Evolve.
Your impact 🚀
As a dynamic and engaging Account Manager, you’re ready to shake up the German housing market.
An engaging Account Manager to work for the German Market willing to contribute to our goal and showing how HousingAnywhere is a great product for landlords to advertise their place. In this role you will be part of the Sales & Supply team and become responsible for providing the optimal experience for our advertisers!
As part of the Sales & Supply Team, you will be responsible for the supply side of our marketplace. Our mission is to ensure that every tenant who is actively looking for accommodation can always find a home through our platform.
Your profile 👩🏻👨🏾👦🏼👽
- You have between 1 to 3 years of sales/ commercial experience (preferably within the real estate industry or with inside sales for a marketplace or a SaaS business)
- You’re the master of communication & negotiation in both English and German. You understand how to adapt your style depending on the client and the situation.
- Identifying and managing commercial opportunities, you can do that in your sleep. Combine that with building strong relationships throughout time - Now that’s what we’re looking for.
- You’re always down for a challenge. Hold on. Make those challenges.
- We move fast, and you’re ready to move fast with us.
- Travelling for work? Yes, please! Depending on the region you work in, you’re going to be on the road up to 20% of the time.
- Bullseye! Yep, we’re talking targets and KPIs. You’re goal-driven and are not scared of going above and beyond to hit those numbers.
- You are a natural problem solver and you prefer to work in a fast-paced environment; you are a results-driven person.
- You consider yourself to be energetic and optimistic: we are looking for someone who can motivate their teammates, whatever happens!
What’s in it for you? 📈🍻
- Get ready to make a real impact on the success of HousingAnywhere, make life better of all those people moving abroad looking for a new opportunity. You will hit the ground running with clear responsibilities. You have the opportunity to take full ownership of your work and dare to do things differently. Here, your ideas as well as your results matter.
- Work with a crazy unconventional team! Think 100+ people from 30 different nationalities. It’s like being on a round-the-world trip while you’re in the office.
- Budget for Dutch or English classes to help you kick off your stay in the Netherlands, and help you immerse into the Dutch culture.
- Work in the heart of Rotterdam in an office with an amazing view! If you're looking for a city that is always packed with new things to discover, amazing architecture, a strong international community, this is the perfect place for you!
- We don’t care about what you wear. You’re welcome to wear a 3-piece tuxedo or even a dragon onesie, we won’t judge you. Maybe a little.
- Beers & Cheers! Get to know your colleagues over drinks while we celebrate our achievements every Friday.
- Starting: October 2020
- Full-time position (40 hours a week)
- You will work from our HQ in Rotterdam, the Netherlands (currently working remotely due to Covid-19 measures)
More about HousingAnywhere
HousingAnywhere is the biggest global booking platform for mid-term rental accommodation in the world. Being a peer-to-peer marketplace, we create an experience that serves both sides of the rental accommodation market and creates a direct connection between tenants and landlords. HousingAnywhere is active in 50+ countries and 400+ cities. We are partners with 160+ universities worldwide and currently target international students and young professionals moving abroad. We are expanding to other audiences as well.
In 2017, we were awarded 4th most innovative company in the Netherlands and the 1st most innovative company in Rotterdam by the Dutch Chamber of Commerce. In 2018 and 2019, we have been honored by being the fastest growing propTech company in the Netherlands as part of the Technology Fast 50 ranking of Deloitte.
Got questions? Email Alicia at [email protected]com