Reporting directly to the Manager of Account Management with a dot line into the Regional Sales Lead, the Account Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of Hospitality Solutions ad products. You will be managing all aspects of the campaign across pre & post sale cycles to drive revenue growth and deliver value to support the clients advertising goals.
What You'll Do:
- Be a strategic partner to key internal stakeholders (Sales, Planning, Ad Operations, Marketing, etc.) and external clients & agencies translating advertisers’ business challenges & objectives to Tripadvisor’s digital advertising products
- Collaborate with AE to drive results for their clients and delivered revenue growth through ideating around new/innovative opportunities for new business leveraging product expertise & sales forward thinking to upselling/renewing existing campaigns and partnerships
- Provide best in class client services and project management as the main sales point of contact for all pre and post-sale activities across all digital advertising activity (direct, programmatic, custom content, etc.) including but not limited to:
- Liaises between client and internal teams to address client feedback on marketing proposals and media plans to ensure optimal plan that adheres to campaign parameters and KPIs included in the brief
- Manages all pre-launch communication between client and internal teams including but not limited to setting timelines for approvals, deliverable needs, asset management, creative & tag casing to ensure client satisfaction and a timely campaign launch
- Leads all post-launch communication including but not limited to aligning on KPIs/measures of success, troubleshooting tag or creative issues, delivery/analysis of campaign reporting, and gaining approval on optimizations to ensure full delivery and campaign success
- Navigate independently from management - independent thinker driving key decisions for the deal across all touchpoints from quote to cash including upsell ideation and future program deal ideation
- Act as a product expert & SME (subject matter expert) across at least one topic across the Account Management team (example: Reporting, Programmatic, Social, etc.); Provides feedback on development and evolution of these topics - identifying and bubbling up any gaps in process, approach, or strategy.
Who you are:
- 4+ years minimum professional experience in digital media at an agency/client/publisher prefer in an Account Manager or Sales role
- Understand digital concepts and is up to date on emerging ad formats
- Consistent and proven track record in successfully developing relationships and managing key accounts to drive revenue growth for partner accounts in a B2B environment
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams across all levels including senior management
- Proficient in Powerpoint and Excel with an analytical ability is preferred
- Systems knowledge with Sales Tech and Digital Platforms (Salesforce, OMS, DFP, Moat, DoubleVerify, IAS etc.)
- 25% travel may be required
- Spanish speaking is a plus!