ShopBack: For the wins
The ShopBack Group is Asia-Pacific’s leading shopping, rewards, and payments platform, serving over 38 million shoppers across ten markets.
ShopBack was founded in 2014 and today, ShopBackers across the region continue to win over shoppers by constantly upping their game - be it rewards or meaningful experiences - such that shoppers can achieve a personal victory every time they use ShopBack.
The Group powers over US$3.7 billion in annual sales for over 15,000 online and in-store merchant partners. In 2022, ShopBack launched ShopBack Pay and PayLater, extending the platform's offerings into financial services, providing shoppers responsible and convenient payment options at checkout.
- Evaluate, negotiate, and acquire key merchant partners that would support the company’s business plan and goals
- Developing ideas for merchant campaigns, managing campaign processes, and execution
- End-to-end responsibility for merchant performance growth while meeting both merchants’ and ShopBack’s targets
- Regular reporting on category / merchants’ performance while sharing insights and next steps
- Working directly with the Head of Business Development and regional merchants team to actively plan out strategies for business growth and merchant expansion.
- Minimum 2-3 years of Business Development experience within the eCommerce industry
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills
- A self-starter and motivated individual with a can’t-is-not-an-option attitude
- You thrive in a startup with ever changing systems and products to use and sell
- Driven to be part of the process of building a successful business in a startup environment.