Q is building an operating system for the built world, backed by a comprehensive technology and service platform. Today, hundreds of companies in four cities trust Q to make their offices run better. We handle everything from catering to IT, to cleaning, plumbing and office supply management. In short, we make it easy to run an office.
We also believe that creating good jobs is fundamental to our success. We treat all of our employees well — from software engineers to office cleaners. We know that 5-star service comes from talented, motivated people.
- You are customer centric. Helping others makes you happy, even when situations aren’t so easy. You persist to create the best experience possible while staying calm under pressure.
- You are a strong communicator. You’re not afraid to make a service recommendation or have tough conversations with a customer, because you know that you have their best interests at heart. You know how to articulate your thoughts in a respectful way and you get that respect in return.
- You dream big. You never settle for mediocrity and constantly embrace change and new challenges because you know it will make you better.
- You work hard. You understand that great things never come easy and you’re okay with that.
- You are ready to prove yourself and exceed expectations so it’s only natural for you to progress forward.
- You add value. You’re in this role for a reason, you want to contribute to something big. Whether you’re improving things on a small scale or making suggestions to the leadership team, you want to be part of this rocketship in a meaningful way.
- Own the relationship with customers and troubleshoot their issues
- Think creatively to consistently surprise and delight offices
- Customize and set-up the needs of all new and future customers for a seamless onboarding
- Serve as the primary liaison between customers and the operations team to create a seamless customer experience
- Advocate customer needs internally to improve ever changing products
- Find and report bugs in Q products to the engineering team in a timely manner
- Innovate ways to constantly improve operations for Q and its customers
- Develop creative solutions for customers' needs to strengthen engagement
- 3+ years customer-facing work experience (B2B or similar experience preferred)
- Bachelors degree required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Salesforce proficiency a huge bonus
- Experience in a high growth technology startup strongly preferred
- Ground floor opportunity at one of the fastest growing companies in the world
- Competitive Salary
- Generous Stock Options
- 100% coverage for medical, dental, and vision insurance
- An insanely supportive, hardworking team, building something BIG