As a member of the sales team, you will be a part of a dynamic, results-driven team responsible for generating revenue for our internal products and surpassing targets and goals.
What you'll be doing:
As a member of a growing team, we are looking for an intensely motivated and passionate sales representative who will be responsible for helping our customers build and execute successful campaigns and achieve their business goals.
- Own a customer category (ie. Ecomm, iGaming, etc.)
- Understand your customers’ objectives and business goals and help them develop and execute digital media campaign strategies to achieve them
- Become an advocate for and evangelize TrafficJunky features to your customers to support their business and campaign goals
- Develop and maintain comprehensive understanding of customer’s business, as well as current industry knowledge
- Help customers optimize campaigns and secure budgets for long-term revenue growth
- Act as day-to-day liaison with advertisers
- Meet and exceed revenue and growth targets
What you'll need to be successful:
- Digital media experience, preferably in a client-facing capacity including, but not limited to, online advertising, media buying, affiliate marketing, or account management
- Familiarity with online pricing models – CPM, CPC, CPA, etc.
- Understanding of programmatic advertising and the digital advertising ecosystem
- Strong understanding of digital media sales and publishing
- Self-motivated, competitive, results-oriented, and responds strongly to incentives
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (specifically Excel)
- Strong command of the English language. Spoken French. Other languages a plus.
Nice to Have:
- The Trade Desk certification, Google Ads certification
- Salesforce experience
As an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees
In this role you may be exposed to adult content