GoGuardian is on a mission to transform education by helping to protect students in the digital space from harmful and distracting content and supporting their mental health. We partner with schools to identify learning patterns and maximize the academic potential of every student. With GoGuardian, educators can engage students with more effective resources while also promoting online accessibility in the most applicable way for their school population.
The Account Manager - Pear Deck is responsible for managing the renewal, expansion, and cross-sell of current Pear Deck customers. You will proactively engage with clients to build relationships, identify and mitigate churn risk, and discover, nurture, and close expansion and cross-sell opportunities. You will have the support of a counterpart in customer success to ensure your clients are properly onboarded and have healthy product usage.
What You'll Do
- Ensure that clients are realizing value in their Pear Deck subscription to manage and close renewals at a high rate
- Identify opportunities to expand and cross-sell additional products to help clients meet their goals
- Actively manage your pipeline within SFDC and maintain a high level of accuracy in opportunity management
- Perform against a renewal, expansion, and cross-sell quota on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
- Aim to provide a delightful experience in every customer interaction
- Provide customers with product training, strategic guidance, and ongoing best practices
Who You Are
- 2+ years’ experience in an account management, customer success, or sales role within the B2B SaaS space
- Empathetic listener with a strong focus on serving the customer
- Excellent time-management skills
- Experience with SFDC, Slack, SalesLoft is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to work with current and potential customers
- Team-player mentality and adaptability are a must
- Self-motivated, persuasive, and eager to learn and grow
What We Offer
- Opportunity to impact and revolutionize safe digital learning experiences for K-12 students
- Partner with enthusiastic and talented colleagues who are compelled to do good in the world
- Weekly yoga classes and guided aromatherapy meditation
- Annual personal growth stipend for continued learning
- Grow and scale with one of the fastest growing EdTech companies
GoGuardian is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. GoGuardian does not discriminate against employees, applicants, interns or volunteers on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, sex, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status, registered domestic partner status, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.