Location: London, UK
Taboola is looking for a commercial, tech savvy Account Manager to join our fast growing European team here in London. Taboola is one of the fastest growing global start-ups in digital media and the leader in content recommendation. Our account managers are recognised as the best in the industry and are essential to the ongoing growth of our business.
The Russian-speaking market offers huge potential, and your clients and partnerships would be instrumental in supporting Taboola’s continued growth. You would be responsible for the successful implementation and launch of the Taboola content discovery platform across Russian speaking markets and for the implementation and management of advertising campaigns. You would be tracking performance and providing regular strategic direction for new opportunities to improve performance. The account management team is uniquely responsible for building and optimising existing relationships by identifying and presenting new initiatives to publishers and advertisers to improve performance and revenues.
Responsibilities and skills:
Publisher Account Management
- Manage and grow relationships with premium publisher clients and strategic partners in Russian-speaking markets
- Understand the organisation’s business needs and develop relationships at all levels
- Monitor and analyse metrics and proactively take steps to improve results
- Be an expert in Taboola’s platform and the benefits publishers gain by using it
- Fully comprehend the technology, revenue ecosystem and client needs/requirements in order to intelligently identify new opportunities and upsell the platform
- Work closely with the Publisher Sales teams as well as the remote R&D department in order to become a valuable resource and single point of contact to the client
- Communicate business intelligence from clients to the product management team in regards to new product development features
- Strategically support the Publisher Sales team in pre-sale proposal development
Media Account Management
- Campaign launches – handling all technical requests to Ad Ops in order to launch a campaign successfully – implementation of conversion tracking codes, targeting, spending caps, pacing, etc.
- Campaign Management – working with clients to help them hit their campaign goals, budgeting and scaling
- Creative Management – getting the RSS feeds, tracking codes, images and headlines from the client and upselling to get more content and a/b testing
- Proactive Consultation - ensuring that clients are following the best practices and maximising every opportunity to achieve account success on the platform.
- Billing – communicating with accounts payable on billing issues
- Reporting – analysing and creating custom reports for clients where necessary
- Experience as an Account Manager working within online marketing/publishing/advertising in Russian-speaking markets in some or all of the following
- Publisher sales and relationship management
- Managing performance/direct response campaigns
- Experience in optimising towards higher conversion rates, and lower CPA's
- Significant experience of using Excel to generate reports and manipulate data
- Significant experience of creating presentation decks with PowerPoint
- Outstanding relationship management and customer service skills
- Patience and a structured approach to your work, appreciating that the sales cycle can take much longer in the Publisher space compared to others.
- Excellent technological skills and ability to quickly learn what is needed to support the campaigns successful implementation and optimisation
- Very strong analytical skills to collect business intelligence by conversing with clients and monitoring/identifying trends in data and in generated reports
- Highly motivated, proactive, dedicated, resourceful and creative to ensure your clients receive world class service
- High attention to detail, organized and with strong communication skills
- Willing to do some business travel when required
- Self-starter with the will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment