Wrike is the most powerful work management platform. Built for teams and organizations looking to collaborate, create, and exceed every day, Wrike brings everyone and all work into a single place to remove complexity, increase productivity, and free people up to focus on their most purposeful work.
Our vision: A world where everyone is free to focus on their most purposeful work, together.
Ready to become a Wriker?
Wrike is looking for a driven, passionate, tech-savvy, and customer-oriented Account Manager. You’ll be working with our customer base to help grow their interest in the platform. It’ll be your job to understand your customers' goals, offer tailored advice on best practices, and deliver Wrike value with every engagement.
You will enjoy this position if you…
- Are driven to perform in a sales role.
- Prefer to build relationships with customers over an extended period.
- Enjoy being given the autonomy to execute on your own strategy to grow your book of business.
- Have an interest in improving work processes and staying organized.
- Love helping people.
More about Your team:
You will be part of Wrike’s SMB Account Management team and will work alongside other driven and talented Account Managers. This is an environment that prioritizes a growth mindset, collaboration, and creative problem-solving. We support each other in building our skillset and root for each other's success as a team.
How You’ll make an impact:
- Drive growth through prospecting efforts into an install base of customers, generating sales leads that will turn into opportunities and closed business.
- Prioritize multiple opportunities through the entire sales cycle simultaneously, working with cross-functional teams as necessary.
- Build relationships with an install base of Wrike customers by helping them grow the success of the software inside their organization.
- Run multiple product demo’s a week to help grow the interest and adoption in the Wrike platform.
- Execute on the Wrike’s sales process and methodology in order to control the deal and provide proper forecasting.
You will achieve your best if you have:
- 1+ years of on-quota sales experience selling B2B software applications or 5+ years of general on-quota sales experience.
- Track record of quota over-achievement (top 10-20% of company).
- Must show comfort and charisma in front of a zoom camera.
- Flexible, coachable, and willing and able to make adjustments on the fly. Comfortable with delivering and receiving feedback.
- Self-sufficient, strong internal sense of urgency, hard-working, and low ego.
- Thoughtful, with a strong attention to detail and ability to see the big picture.
- Excellent communication skills, and persistent follow through on commitments to our customers.
- Comfort with making calls and sending out large amounts of communications on a daily basis.
- Proficient with sales technologies such as Salesforce (SFDC), Groove and Wrike itself.
You will stand out with:
- A drive for financial and professional success.
A problem solver mentality, being a critical thinker and generally curious.
- A passion for learning and improving every day, motivated to excel.
- Openness to receiving feedback, being coachable.
- Being a strong team player.
- Possessing a self starter attitude with strong ownership skills, willing to go above and beyond the job description.
- Being creative and innovative.
Perks of working at Wrike:
- When you join our team, you join over 1,000 Wrikers all on a journey to do the best work of their lives. The 20,000+ businesses worldwide who chose us as their collaborative work management platform know we lead by example.
- Medical, Dental, and Employer-Paid Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance, Employer- Paid ST and LT Disability
- 401K, FSA/HSA Benefits, and Legal Plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 12 Paid Holidays, 20 Days of PTO
- 16 Hours of Volunteer Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave: 18 weeks for birth mothers, 4 weeks for non-birth parents
- Get connected with one of our many WERC groups! (Wrike Employee Resource Community)
- Application screening, and decision to progress if qualifications are met
- Interview with a Recruiter
- Technical interview
- Cultural interview
Who Is Wrike and Our Culture
We’re a team of innovators and creators who solve the complex work problems of today and tomorrow.
Hybrid work mode
Wrike promotes a hybrid work mode and we meet in the office 3 times a week. This work mode supports our culture of collaboration and solving problems fast to deliver business outcomes and win together.
💡 Smart: We love what we do, and we’re great at it because this is our domain. Our combined knowledge in this space is unmatched.
💚 Dedicated: We get up every day focused on helping our customers win. We’re committed to helping our teammates win, too!
🤗 Approachable: We're friendly, easy to get along with, considerate, and helpful.
Our culture and Values
📈 Deliver Business Outcomes
🥇 Be better than the competition
🚀 Move fast. Then, move faster
🤝 Know our customers
🏆 We win together
💪 Have courage