Hudl is changing the future of sports technology. We build video analysis tools for teams around the world, at every level of competition. Our software provides over 3.5 million coaches and athletes the insight they need to win.
We’re on a mission to build the world’s greatest sports community where athletes, coaches, parents, supporters, and fans connect, improve, and share every moment in sports. We're looking for an Account Manager to own our brand partner relationships.
Grow relationships with some amazing national and regional brands.
- Ensure we're meeting or exceeding the expectations of our brand partners while keeping those relationships profitable.
- Actively look for opportunities to increase revenue with current customers.
- Work closely with our Ad Ops Sales team and product team to create opportunities for brands to connect with Hudl's users.
- Caring. Empathetic. You take the time to learn about your customers and you can relate to their struggles. Naturally, you do everything in your power to help them out.
- The best problem-solver you know. You find ways to automate repetitive tasks. You think creatively to get to an agreement or a solution.
- A master of prioritization. Every customer is important and you know how to distribute your attention and resources
- Persistent and Thorough. You're disciplined and diligent about your tasks, and you see your work through to completion.
- A clear, concise communicator. You can craft a meaningful message in a few words rather than a few sentences and you’re tactful with tough conversations
- Organized. Things don’t slip through the cracks.
- Treat you like an adult. We didn’t hire you to babysit you. Only you know when you need a break. Take vacation when you want and how you want.
- Take care of you. Our paid health insurance and retirement plans will let you and your family sleep soundly.
- Feed you. Hudl provides daily lunches in our Lincoln office, and lunch once a week in our London, Boston, and Sydney offices.