At Zyte, we eat data for breakfast and you can eat your breakfast anywhere and work for Zyte. Founded in 2010, we are a globally distributed team of over 225 Zytans working from over 28 countries who are on a mission to enable our customers to extract the data they need to continue to innovate and grow their businesses. We believe that all businesses deserve a smooth pathway to data
For more than a decade, Zyte has led the way in building powerful, easy-to-use tools to collect, format, and deliver web data, quickly, dependably, and at scale. And today, the data we extract helps thousands of organizations make smarter business decisions, secure competitive advantage, and drive sustainable growth. Today, over 2,000 companies and 1 million developers rely on our tools and services to get the data they need from the web.
You will work closely with internal functions (Finance, Project Management, Legal, Professional Services) to execute account retention and growth strategies for Zyte’s strategic accounts.
Customer satisfaction, business retention, and portfolio growth are the key drivers of success for this position.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Serve as the lead point of contact for a defined portfolio of existing business accounts.
- Cultivate meaningful and long-lasting client relationships.
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas.
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts).
- Prepare reports on account status.
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
- 2+ years in an Account Management role.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently meet and/or exceed sales quotas in revenue retention and account expansion.
- Energy, enthusiasm and the ability to work well under pressure in meeting deadlines and achieving goals.
- Strong deal closing and negotiation skills in Large Enterprise and Mid-market accounts
- High level of analytical and organisational skills, and excellent attention to detail.
- Understanding of data harvesting / web crawling a plus - but not necessary.
- Previous experience working in a SaaS / PaaS Account Management or Sales position.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Creativity, initiative combined with commercial awareness.
- Demonstrated experience using sales analytics and funnel management techniques to drive productivity, pipeline management, and accurate forecasting.