Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We're not just any public company – we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation
(PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere
company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
We are looking for an exceptional Account Partner to grow QuickVault, a new, highly scalable, cloud-quality application that significantly impacts how small MedTech and emerging biotechnology companies bring products to market faster. The QuickVault Account Partner will be responsible for meeting annual sales goals and helping the team achieve the long-range growth targets for QuickVault. In this role, you will be responsible for generating new opportunities, winning new business, and managing strategic relationships with small MedTech and emerging biotechs.
What You'll Do
- You’ll be a foundational member of the QuickVault sales organization and help make the product recognized as a must-buy solution for start-ups and small preclinical companies
- Achieve team quarterly and annual sales goals
- Understand and execute the sales cycles, utilizing internal and external resources as appropriate
- Understand Veeva products and work with internal colleagues to build a sales strategy
- Keep current with industry trends and engage customers in addressing their business challenges
- Act with urgency, integrity, and a focus on the customer
- 2 + years combined experience in SaaS sales
- Experience in MedTech or Quality technologies and processes is a major plus
- Have an “ownership” mindset and take initiative
- Can work both independently and in teams. Prioritizes time well
- Very comfortable in Excel, Powerpoint, and G Suite. Working knowledge of SFDC or other CRM tools
- Passion and demonstrated results in a sales role with a quick sales cycle
- Proven track record of cultivating relationships across multiple business functions
- Ability to articulate value propositions to customers
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Position may not be eligible for remote work in Colorado.